The Global Utilities market is accounted to be $4,575 billion in 2014 with CAGR of 8.60% is poised to reach $8,855 billion by 2022. There is global need in saving the energy by reducing consumption and controlling the usage. This helps to reduce the shortage of power, costs and environmental damage. The generation, transmission & distribution of electricity are done by Utilities and trade in a regulated market.
Global Utilities market is mainly segmented by Type, by source and by Geography. Based on Type, markets are segmented into Industry, Deployment, and Technology. Based on Source, markets are segregated into Energy, Oil and gas, Utilities. Utilities Market, by geography is categorized into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World. North America has the largest Utilities market. The vast growth of Utilities Market lies in Asia Pacific due to high demand in energy for residential, industrial, and commercial consumers.
The key players in the Utilities market include, Ecofactor, ABB, C3 Energy, Capgemini, SAP, Oracle, IBM, Tibco Software, Teradata.
Request for Sample @ http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW000114554/sample
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Inquire for Discount @ http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW000114554/discount
ReportsWeb is a one stop shop of market research reports and solutions to various companies across the globe. We help our clients in their decision support system by helping them choose most relevant and cost effective research reports and solutions from various publishers.
Call: +1-646- 491-9876