Get request sample - http://www.researchbeam.com/internet-access-in-singapore-market
Internet Access in Singapore industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Request sample for south korea - http://www.researchbeam.com/internet-access-in-south-korea-market/enquire-about-report
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the internet access market in Singapore
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the internet access market in Singapore
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key internet access market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Singapore internet access market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Singapore internet access market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Singapore internet access market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the Singapore internet access market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Singapore internet access market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Singapore’s internet access market?
The internet access sector consists of the total revenues generated by Internet Service Providers (ISPs) from the provision of narrowband and broadband Internet connections and wireless through both consumer and corporate channels. Market volumes represent total number of subscriptions. Any currency conversions have been calculated using constant annual average 2015 exchange rates.
The Singaporean internet access market had total revenues of $2,158.2m in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.5% between 2011 and 2015.
Future growth in the market looks to be supported by the government’s ambitious Next Generation Nationwide Broadband Network, which aimed to bring fiber connectivity to every home in the country.
Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 5.9% between 2011-2015, to reach a total of 4,637.5 thousand subscriptions in 2015.