Chocolate is made from cocoa liquor, sugar, cocoa butter, milk, and an emulsifier (such as lecithin) and is available in different varieties and flavors. Vendors are launching innovative products with unique flavors using ingredients like alcohol, ginger, hibiscus, and lavender. Products that use organic ingredients are also finding high demand in the market despite their premium positioning. The total number of products launched with organic claims increased from 351 in 2012 to 705 in 2015.
Free Sample Copy Of report At: http://www.researchbeam.com/global-chocolate-2016-2020-market
Research Beam analysts forecast the global chocolate market to grow at a CAGR of 5.32% during the period 2016-2020.
Covered in this report
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global chocolate market for 2016-2020. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from the sales of chocolates to individual consumers.
The market is divided into the following segments based on geography:
· Innovations in chocolate manufacturing
· For a full, detailed list, view our report
Key questions answered in this report
· What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
· What are the key market trends?
· What is driving this market?
· What are the challenges to market growth?
· Who are the key vendors in this market space?
· What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
· What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst’s time when you purchase this market report. Details are provided within the report.
Enquire baout Report At: http://www.researchbeam.com/global-chocolate-2016-2020-market/enquire-about-report
Table Of Contents:
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
· Market overview
· Top-vendor offerings
PART 03: Market research methodology
· Research methodology
· Economic indicators
PART 04: Introduction
· Key market highlights
PART 05: Market landscape
· Market overview
· Five forces analysis
PART 06: Market segmentation by product
· Global milk chocolate market
· Global dark chocolate market
· Global white chocolate market
PART 07: Market segmentation by distribution channel
PART 08: Geographical segmentation
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
U.S. & Canada Toll Free: + 1-800-910-6452
International: + 1-503-894-6022
UK: + 44-845-528-1300
India: +91 20 66346070
Fax : +1 (855) 550-5975