About Smart Homes
The evolution of smart homes resulted in the installation of integrated and centralized control systems in homes that include:
• Environmental control systems (air conditioning, heating, and ventilation)
• Household appliances (washing machines, refrigerators, freezers, and microwaves)
• Consumer electronics (TV, gaming consoles, and audio-video equipment)
• Building components (windows and doors)
In a connected home, these systems are connected to a computer, tablet, or a smartphone through a wired or a wireless network to enhance remote accessibility. Ubiquitous homes understand the requirements of occupants based on their lifestyle and behavior, and, hence, respond in a particular manner.
Get Free Sample Copy Of Report At: http://www.researchbeam.com/global-smart-connected-air-conditioner-2016-2020-market
Research Beam analysts forecast the global smart connected air conditioner market to grow at a CAGR of 60.42% during the period 2016-2020.
• Custom cooling schedules in smart controlled air conditioners
• For a full, detailed list, view our report
Key questions answered in this report
• What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
• What are the key market trends?
• What is driving this market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in this market space?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
• What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst’s time when you purchase this market report. Details are provided within the report.
Table Of Contents:
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
• Market overview
• Top-vendor offerings
PART 03: Market research methodology
• Research methodology
• Economic indicators
PART 04: Introduction
• Key market highlights
• Market overview
• Global smart appliance market
• Global smart air conditioners
• Market size and forecast
• Five forces analysis
PART 05: Segmentation by product type
• Smart split air conditioners
• Other smart air conditioners
PART 06: Market segmentation by distribution channel
PART 07: Geographical segmentation
• Smart connected air conditioner market in APAC
• Smart connected air conditioner market in Americas
• Smart connected air conditioner market in EMEA
PART 08: Key leading countries
PART 09: Market drivers