Click & collect is Forecast to grow by 64% between 2016 and 2021, driven by the clothing & footwear sector (growth of 85%) as increasingly time poor consumers are looking to reduce time spent shopping. Although a relatively small part of overall category expenditure, click & collect spending in furniture & floor coverings will grow significantly between 2016 and 2021 with an increase of 271.8% making it by far the fastest growing category.
Get Sample Report@ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/736576-click-collect-in-the-uk
- Those aged between 35-44 have the highest penetration in click & collect purchases; often recent homeowners, these consumers are highly influenced by stylish online platforms that help to visualize home style looks.
- The usage share for laptops and desktops has declined on the previous year while click & collect products purchased via a mobile saw an increase, to reach 14.4%. This reflects retailers’ investment in mobile apps and optimizing websites.
- 43.7% of consumers have used click & collect in order to avoid delivery charges, as home delivery proves to be too costly for consumers, particularly for low-value items. Retailers wanting to avoid fulfillment charges have opted to add a minimum spend threshold to their free click & collect service to make it more profitable.
- With congested shops and long queues reducing consumers’ shopping experience, many consumers opt for click & collect to reduce time spent in stores – and 34.7% of male click & collect shoppers opted to use this service for that reason.
The Click & Collect in the UK report offers a comprehensive insight into online fulfillment in the UK, analyzing the market, the major players, the main trends, and consumer attitudes. It also provides forecasts to 2021.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- The Hot Issues
- What People Buy
- How People Shop
- The Shopper Journey
- Why People Shop
- Retailer performance (incl. in depth analysis of Marks & Spencer, Argos and Next)
Leave an Enquiry@ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/enquiry/736576-click-collect-in-the-uk
Reasons To Buy
- Use the detailed data and insight to help form an effective growth strategy across all sectors of online click & collect fulfillment
- Understand your target demographic and their key issues and demands
- Identify the opportunities to grow business in this sector and the value added to physical stores
- Understand the journey of consumers throughout the process of online purchases
- Identify key issues within the click & collect journey to encourage additional spend in store
Table of Content:
The hot issues
What people buy
Why people shop
For more information or any query mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available.
WISE GUY RESEARCH CONSULTANTS PVT LTD
75 Arlington Street, Suite 500,
Boston, Massaachusetts – 02116
United States of America
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349