The total alcoholic drinks market saw a decline of 2% driven by the 3% decline seen in beer consumption, which holds over 85% of the total alcoholic drinks market therefore driving consumption trends. Whilst the overall beer market shrank, craft offerings continued to grow with more producers starting to focus on the premium segment. Producers were increasingly focused on reducing the cost of packaging to save money for both them and the consumers.
- Brazil’s 2015 beverage market performance slowed due to tighter socio-economic conditions.
- A group of women launched a new beer called Feminist in order to try and promote equality in the beer market.
- As the economic recession continued consumer preferred to drink at home rather than in on-premise outlets in order to save money.
- Imported brands priced too high for consumers to afford that led to a very tiny shareholding of these brands in the market.
- Supermarket DIA launched a new Private Label pure malt beer TAG making it the only supermarket to do so in the whole of Brazil.
- Amidst the challenging socio-economic condition in Brazil, beer holds an opportunity to grow as a low cost alcoholic beverage to more expensive spirits.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the dynamics and structure of the Brazil beer industry, from the latest competitive intelligence of both historical and forecast trends to enhance your corporate strategic planning
- Evaluate the current emerging trends and future growth opportunities in the Brazil beer market to support your brand development and marketing initiatives
- Understand volume vs. value trends and identify the key growth opportunities across the super-premium, premium, mainstream and discount segments to best target profitability
- Analyze domestic and imported beer brand performance and determine the key trends driving consumption preference to develop a competitive advantage
- Interrogate the unique granularity of our data to analyze the market on a variety of levels to make well-informed decisions on future threats and growth prospects in the marketplace for your company
- Use our new power point add-on to quickly absorb a succinct summary of the key trends in the Brazil beer market
- View a selection of the key 2015 product launches and identify competitor activity and product innovation and differentiation prospects
WiseGuy Report’s Brazil Beer Market Insights 2016 Report provides a complete overview of the Brazil beer industry structure offering a comprehensive insight into historical background trends, 2015 performance and 2016 outlook.
Covering total market (on and off-premise) the report details:
- 2011-2015 actual detailed beer consumption volume data by segment, brand, brewer, packaging and distribution (on-/off-premise), with 2016 forecasts
- Top line production, import, export and consumption volume from 2005-2015 with forecasts for 2016
- Value by distribution channel 2011-2015, with 2016 forecasts
- 2014-2016 selected on- / off-premise retail prices
- Details of key beer new product launches in 2015 by company
- Overview of the competitive landscape in the beer market, with analysis of key company performance
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind both current and emerging trends in the beer market
- Data is also available in excel format
Table of Contents
1 Data Revisions Summary
2 Market Context
2.1 Market Parameters Tables
2.2 Legislation and Taxation Tables
3 Market Background Briefing
4 Market Update
4.1 New Products and Photo Shots
4.2 Beer Pricing Tables
4.3 Beer Data Tables
5 Brewer Profiles
6.2 Methodology, Wisdom Attributes & Product Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Data Revisions Summary
Table 2: Brazil Population Size and Growth, 1987-2018F
Table 3: Latin America Population Size and Growth, 2005-2016F
Table 4: Brazil Economic Indicators, 2007-2017F
Table 5: Taxation Base
Table 6: Historical Excise Rates of Beer
Table 7: Legal Controls on Beer
Table 8: Tax Burden on Beer @ 5% Abv, 2015
Table 9: Beer Key Facts
Table 10: Top 10 Beer Brands – Volume, 2013-2015
Table 11: Top 10 International Premium and Super premium Beer Brands – Volume, 2013-2015
Table 12: Licensed Brand Owners and Licensees
Table 13: Beer Market Valuation (Local Currency), 2014-2016F
Table 14: Trade Margin Build-Up Model
Table 15: Selected Consumer Beer Prices: On-Premise, 2014-2016
Table 16: Selected Consumer Beer Prices: Off-Premise, 2014-2016
Table 17: Average Beverage Consumption – Liters of Pure Alcohol (LPA) Per Capita, 2005-2016F
Table 18: Beer Production/Trade/Consumption 000 HL, 2005-2016F
Table 19: Beer Production/Trade/Consumption – Growth, 2005-2016F
Table 20: Consumption of FABs and Cider (000 HL), 2005-2016F
Table 21: Beer Foreign Trade By Country (Imports), 2012-2016F
Table 22: Beer Foreign Trade By Country (Exports), 2012-2016F
Table 23: Beer Market Valuation (Local Currency), 2014-2016F
Table 24: Beer Consumption by Local Definition, 2012-2016F
Table 25: Beer Consumption by Standard Price Segmentation, 2012-2016F Continued…..
List of Figures
Figure 1: Beer Leading Brewers/Importers, 2015
Figure 2: Beer Consumption by Pack Material/Type, 2015
Figure 3: Beer Distribution by Channel, 2015
Figure 4: Beer Consumption by Price Segment, 2015
For more information or any query mail at email@example.com
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available.
WISE GUY RESEARCH CONSULTANTS PVT LTD
75 Arlington Street, Suite 500,
Boston, Massaachusetts – 02116
United States of America
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349