Non-Life Insurance in the UK, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019′ report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the UK non-life insurance segment, and a comparison of the UK insurance industry with its regional counterparts.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2010-2014) and forecast period (2014-2019).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the UK economy and demographics, explains the various types of natural hazard and their impact on the UK insurance industry, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
Request For Sample: http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW000161977/sample
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Inquire Before Buying: http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW000161977/buying
Non-Life Insurance in the UK, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019′ report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the UK non-life insurance segment, including:
- The UK non-life insurance segment’s detailed outlook by category
- A comprehensive overview of the UK economy and demographics
- A comparison of the UK insurance industry with its regional counterparts
- Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the UK insurance industry
- Details of various distribution channels in the UK non-life insurance segment
- Details of the competitive landscape in the non-life insurance segment in the UK
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the UK insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the non-life insurance segment in the UK:
- It provides historical values for the UK non-life insurance segment for the report’s 2010–2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014–2019 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the UK non-life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2019.
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for non-life insurance products in the UK.
- It profiles the top non-life insurance companies in the UK, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reason to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the UK non-life insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the UK non-life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the non-life insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the UK insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry’s future.
Contact us @ +16464919876
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org