WiseGuy Report’s ‘Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Slovakia Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020′ report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Slovak personal accident and health insurance segment, including:
• An overview of the Slovak personal accident and health insurance segment
• The Slovak personal accident and health insurance segment’s growth prospects by category
• A comprehensive overview of the Slovak economy and demographics
• A comparison of the Slovak personal accident and health insurance segment with its regional counterparts
• The various distribution channels in the Slovak personal accident and health insurance segment
• Details of the competitive landscape in the personal accident and health insurance segment in Slovakia
• Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Slovak insurance industry
• Personal accident and health insurance is the smallest segment, accounting for 3.2% of the industry’s gross written premium in 2015.
• Economic growth, increasing public awareness with regards to health products and an aging population supported the segment’s growth during the review period.
• Insurers are focusing on selling customized, affordable and additional value-added products to retain customers and meet the changing needs of the aging population.
• The robust public healthcare system limits the scope for private insurers, as they are only allowed to sell services not included in the public system, such as cosmetic surgery or treatment in overseas facilities.
• The segment is expected to grow over the forecast period, supported by rising disposable income, stable GDP growth, the growing aging population and consumer awareness of the need for, and benefits of, personal accident and health insurance.
WiseGuy Report’s ‘Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Slovakia Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020′ report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Slovak life insurance segment, and a comparison of the Slovak insurance industry with its regional counterparts.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2011–2015) and forecast period (2015–2020).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Slovak economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together WiseGuy Report’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the personal accident and health insurance segment in Slovakia:
• It provides historical values for the Slovak personal accident and health insurance segment for the report’s 2011–2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015–2020 forecast period.
• It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Slovak personal accident and health insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2020.
• It provides a comparison of the Slovak personal accident and health insurance segment with its regional counterparts
• It provides an overview of the various distribution channels for personal accident and health insurance products in Slovakia.
• It profiles the top personal accident and health insurance companies in Slovakia, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
• Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Slovak personal accident and health insurance segment, and each category within it.
• Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Slovak personal accident and health insurance segment.
• Assess the competitive dynamics in the personal accident and health insurance segment.
• Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
• Gain insights into key regulations governing the Slovak insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry’s future.
For more information or any query mail at email@example.com
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available.
WISE GUY RESEARCH CONSULTANTS PVT LTD
75 Arlington Street, Suite 500,
Boston, Massaachusetts – 02116
United States of America
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349