Publisher’s “Super League In-Depth Analysis: Julius Baer 2016″ is a comprehensive analysis of Julius Baer’s wealth management operations. It offers insight into the company’s strategy, financial results, and marketing activities. It also covers recent M&A activity, customer targeting, and product innovation. Insight into Julius Baer’s growth strategy.
- Overview of the firm’s organizational structure.
- Clear presentation of its geographical coverage and expansion strategy, including M&A activity.
- Analysis of the firm’s financial performance, including comparison with other global wealth managers.
- Examination of key target client groups.
Request For Sample: http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001364091/sample
- Analysis of Julius Baer’s service and product proposition and how it is unique compared to those of its competitors.
- Review of Julius Baer’s marketing and social media activities.
Inquire Before Buying: http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001364091/buying
Julius Baer is a Swiss financial services provider that offers clients a range of wealth management services. Led by CEO Boris F J Collardi, Julius Baer does not specialize in a particular demographic segment beyond HNW; rather, the company’s customer targeting strategy aims to create a global footprint. Julius Baer carries out its global expansion by pursuing a merger and acquisition (M&A) strategy: it has entered markets around the world as part of its plan to continuously invest in existing businesses and adapt to shifts in the investment behavior of clients.
Inquire For Discount: http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001364091/discount
- Julius Baer continues to expand its presence in its home market Switzerland.
- Although Europe remains the company’s largest market, nearly a quarter of the company’s assets under management (AUM) currently stem from clients in Asia Pacific. Julius Baer is also pushing heavily into Latin America at a time when competitors are withdrawing from the region.
- In July 2016 the company announced a restructuring and now operates five standalone divisions: Europe, Asia Pacific, emerging markets, Latin America, and Switzerland.
- Julius Baer plans to reduce executive board compensation by 10% as a result of a cross-border settlement with the US Department of Justice over an investigation into whether the company helped clients evade taxes in 2009 and 2010.
- The company has been steadily growing its revenues, and currently focuses on controlling expenses as its cost/revenue ratio grew significantly between 2010 and 2013.
- Julius Baer has a limited presence on social media platforms, preferring to build and strengthen client relationships outside of digital channels. The company has a basic profile on LinkedIn, including a wealth management page for the company’s Asia Pacific division.
Reason to Buy
- Examine the financial performance and key ratios for Julius Baer and benchmark this competitor against other global wealth managers.
- Explore Julius Baer’s recent M&A and growth strategies and their impact on its AUM growth and financial performance.
- Understand Julius Baer’s client targeting strategies and examine whether these have been successful.
- Learn more about Julius Baer’s marketing strategy, social media presence, and digital innovations.
Contact us @ +16464919876
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org