The Global Top 100 Packaging Manufacturing Companies latest research report provides in-depth analysis of definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The report also consists of development trends, competitive landscape analysis, and key regions development status of Packaging Manufacturing Companies Industry.
Browse more detail information about The Top 100 Packaging Manufacturing Companies Market Report at: http://www.absolutereports.com/the-top-100-packaging-manufacturing-companies-worldwide-10058388
- The number one producer of food cans and metal vacuum closures in the world is Crown Holdings, Inc.
- The Senior Vice President of Consumer Packaging Division at Graphic Packaging International, Inc. is Michael S. Ukropina.
- The largest producer of metal packaging products for a wide range of customer goods in China is CPMC Holdings Limited.
- The Executive Vice President of Global Purchasing at Berry Plastics Corporation is Scott Farmer.
- In the year 2014, net sales of Espoo, Finland headquartered food and drink packaging specialist, Huhtamäki Oyj was $US 2.5 billion.
- The largest container glass packaging solutions provider in India with a 55% market share is Hindustan National Glass & Industries Limited.
- In October, 2015, Alexander Baumgartner was appointed Chief Executive Officer of, Constantia Flexibles Group GmbH, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of flexible packaging and labels.
- 50% of all pizza boxes in North America is produced by WestRock Company.
- At 34 locations, the Mayr-Melnhof Group converts more than 702,000 tons of carton board into folding cartons per annum, making it Europe’s leading manufacturer of folding cartons.
The aforementioned pointers are just a tiny bit of facts from the 1,000′s of facts to be found in ‘The Top 100 Packaging Manufacturing Companies Worldwide’.
Get a PDF Sample of The Top 100 Packaging Manufacturing Companies Market Research Report at: http://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-sample/10058388
There are many producers of packaging worldwide. This Packgaing manufacturers report outlines the Top 100. These are the companies with the knowledge, experience and funds that enable them to progress, produce and market innovative products which competes effectively in global markets.
The companies outlined in this report are located across the globe. They produce all types of packaging e.g. corrugated packaging, flexible packaging, folding cartons, glass packaging, metal packaging etc. for all Worldwide Packaging manufacturers sectors. Between them, they have almost one million employees.
Profile information for each company in ‘The Top 100 Packaging Manufacturing Companies Worldwide’ normally comprises of:
- Specialised fields such as Company Description, Ownership, Number of Employees and Revenue
- Company Contact Information – Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Address
- Key Company Decision Makers – From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
Report Target Market:
1) Packaging Manufacturers
Usage: competitive/financial analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification
‘The Top 100 Packaging Manufacturing Companies Worldwide’ is perfect for suppliers of goods and services such as carton board, printing presses, flatbed die-cutters, gluing machines etc. to identify top potential customers.
The following report is perfect for distributors of industrial and consumer packaging solutions to classify the leading manufacturers with the best products.
4) Packaging Industry Associations:
‘The Top 100 Packaging Manufacturing Companies Worldwide’ is a useful reference tool for packaging industry associations.
Purchase report @ http://www.absolutereports.com/purchase/10058388
Most people will be aware of some of the major packaging manufacturing companies such as Bemis Company, Inc., DS Smith Plc and Toyo Seikan Group Holdings, Ltd. but this report looks at all 100 of the top companies – companies like – Elopak AS – Headquartered in Oslo, Norway and wholly owned by the Ferd Group (one of Norway’s largest privately owned industrial groups), Elopak is an international supplier of paper based packaging solutions for liquid food. The Company has 13 manufacturing units and 2,800 employees. It sells 13 billion cartons in 80 markets worldwide. It is led by Niels Petter Wright, CEO and Tom Helge Egenes is Director of Strategic Sourcing.
Get Discount on The Top 100 Packaging Manufacturing Companies Market Research Report at: http://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-discount/10058388
About Absolute Report:
Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in-depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market dedicated towards bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Mr. Ameya Pingaley
+1-408 520 9750
Get more market research related news @ www.marketresearch.news