This report is the result of extensive research on the SME and commercial insurance industry in the UK, covering the market dynamics, competitive landscape and consumer perspectives through insights and forecasts. It also discusses key products and distribution channels, and gives an overview of the leading companies in the category, along with details of their performance.
• The report provides market analysis and insights into the UK SME insurance business.
• It also provides a snapshot of market size and market dynamics.
• The report discusses key drivers, distribution channels and the outlook for the market.
• Furthermore, it summarizes news and regulatory developments in the category.
• This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the SME insurance market in the UK.
• It provides historical values for the UK commercial insurance market for the report’s 2011–2015 review period.
• It offers analysis and outlooks of SME insurance distribution channels.
• It provides an overview of market dynamics and market drivers.
• It profiles top commercial insurers in the UK and outlines their performances.
Reasons To Buy
• Gain an understanding of the UK SME insurance market.
• Learn about the performance of market drivers, distribution channels and market dynamics.
• Explore key competitors in the category and their performances.
• Find out more on key regulations and recent developments in the market.
• The SME insurance market grew in 2011–2015, alongside all business insurance lines.
• SME insurance market drivers demonstrate future market potential.
• Distribution in the category is broker-dominated, but challenged by changes.
• RSA, Aviva and AIG are the market leaders of the main commercial insurance lines.
• Insurance providers need a proper digital mindset.
Key points in table of content
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Analysis
2.1 Market Background and Introduction
2.2 Market Size
2.2.1 Commercial motor
2.2.2 Commercial property
2.2.3 Commercial liability
2.2.4 Commercial lines – penetration and density
2.2.5 SME insurance market estimates
2.3 Market Drivers
2.4 Distribution Channels
2.4.1 Changes in regulation
2.4.4 Direct distribution channel
2.5 Market Outlook
3 Competitive Landscape
3.1 Market Shares and Performances at Company Level
3.1.1 Commercial motor at company level
3.1.2 Commercial property at company level
3.1.3 Commercial liability at company level
3.2 SME Insurance – SWOT Analysis
4 Product Innovation, News and Deals
4.1 Zurich Insurance Plc Introduces Five New Products
4.2 Arc Legal Assistance Launches Cyber Insurance Product for SMEs
4.3 QBE Insurance (Europe) Ltd Introduces Three New Products
4.4 Axa launches Retailers SME Product on Open GI
4.5 RSA Group Launches Smart Fleet App
4.6 Allianz Partners with Applied Systems to Market SME Products
4.7 Axa Introduces Web-Based Claims Tracking Tool for Brokers
4.8 Allianz Launches Complete PI E-Traded Product
4.9 Axa Partners with Applied Systems to Market SME Products
5 Regulation and Compliance
5.1 Regulatory Framework
5.2 Regulatory Changes
5.2.1 Implementation of Solvency II regime
5.2.2 Changes to the insurance distribution regulations – Insurance Distribution Directive
5.2.3 Introduction of new regulations on data protection
5.2.4 Rules for Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) insurance
5.2.5 Introduction of policyholder protection rules
5.2.6 The Insurance Act 2015
5.3 Upcoming Regulation
6 Economic Backdrop
6.1 Real GDP Growth
6.3 Labor Market and Household Spending Power
6.4 Business Lending and Performance
6.5 Inflation and Interest Rates
7 Company Profiles
7.1 RSA Insurance Group Plc – Company Overview
7.1.1 RSA Insurance Group Plc – key facts
7.1.2 RSA Insurance Group Plc – main products
7.1.3 RSA Insurance Group Plc – main competitors
7.1.4 RSA Insurance Group Plc – key employees
7.2 Aviva Plc – Company Overview
7.2.1 Aviva Plc – key facts
7.2.2 Aviva Plc – main products
7.2.3 Aviva Plc – main competitors
7.2.4 Aviva Plc – key employees
7.3 Ageas (UK) Ltd – Company Overview
7.3.1 Ageas (UK) Ltd – key facts
7.3.2 Ageas (UK) Ltd – main products
7.3.3 Ageas (UK) Ltd – main competitors
7.3.4 Ageas (UK) Ltd – key employees
7.4 AIG Europe Ltd – Company Overview
7.4.1 AIG Europe Ltd – key facts
7.4.2 AIG Europe Ltd – main products
7.4.3 AIG Europe Ltd – main competitors
7.4.4 AIG Europe Ltd – key employees
7.5 Allianz Plc – Company Overview
7.5.1 Allianz Plc – key facts
7.5.2 Allianz Plc – main products
7.5.3 Allianz Plc – main competitors
7.5.4 Allianz Plc – key employees
7.6 Axa UK Plc – Company Overview
7.6.1 Axa UK Plc – key facts
7.6.2 Axa UK Plc – main products
7.6.3 Axa UK Plc – main competitors
7.6.4 Axa UK Plc – key employees
7.7 Direct Line Insurance Group Plc – Company Overview
7.7.1 Direct Line Insurance Group Plc – key facts
7.7.2 Direct Line Insurance Group Plc – main products
7.7.3 Direct Line Insurance Group Plc – main competitors
7.7.4 Direct Line Insurance Group Plc – key employees
7.8 National Farmers Union Mutual Insurance Society – Company Overview
7.8.1 National Farmers Union Mutual Insurance Society – key facts
7.8.2 National Farmers Union Mutual Insurance Society – main products
7.8.3 National Farmers Union Mutual Insurance Society – main competitors
7.8.4 National Farmers Union Mutual Insurance Society – key employees
7.9 QBE Insurance (Europe) Ltd – Company Overview
7.9.1 QBE Insurance (Europe) Ltd – key facts
7.9.2 QBE Insurance (Europe) Ltd – main products
7.9.3 QBE Insurance (Europe) Ltd – main competitors
7.9.4 QBE Insurance (Europe) Ltd – key employees
7.1 Zurich Insurance Plc – Company Overview
7.10.1 Zurich Insurance Plc – key facts
7.10.2 Zurich Insurance Plc – main products
7.10.3 Zurich Insurance Plc – main competitors
7.10.4 Zurich Insurance Plc – key employees
8.1 Review Period (2011–2015)
8.2 Forecast Period (2015–2020)
9 Definitions and Methodology
Get this report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/checkout?currency=one_user-USD&report_id=721401
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)