The Future of Foodservice in the US to 2020 Report published by WiseGuy Reports Intelligence provides readers with a detailed analysis of consumer, operator and technology level trends in the US Foodservice sector, analysis of market size, outlets and transactions in the US and key players in the US Foodservice market.
- The US Foodservice market is expected to experience a growth of 3.8% during 2015-2020
- The improving economic condition is driving the growth of the foodservice market. Additionally, rising employment and disposable income levels are fuelling consumer spending, which is in turn driving Foodservice sales.
- Busy lifestyles of working consumers are expected to drive Foodservice sales at Quick Service Restaurants which offer convenient snacking options.
- International tourism will drive the demand for Foodservice sales, especially with the US offering a range of international cuisine owing to the multi-cultural background.
- Retail will be the fastest growing Profit channel in terms of sales during 2015-2020, driven by value deals offered by supermarkets & hypermarkets.
This report offers detailed analysis of the US Foodservice market with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze macro-economic factors that influence the foodservice market, key consumer, operator and technology trends and key players in the market.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Macro-economic analyses and trends: detailed analysis of the macro-economic factors, GDP per capita, consumer price index, unemployment rate and age profile, that impact the foodservice market. It also provides insights into consumer, operator and technology trends in the US Foodservice market
- Foodservice market attractiveness: details and insights into the development of the foodservice sector within the US for 2010-2020
- Sector analysis: provides in-depth data on the valuation and development of both the profit and the cost sectors, details on the number of outlets, transactions, average price, foodservice sales, sales per outlet, and transactions per outlet across nearly 50 sub-channels
- Competitive landscape: provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as number of outlets, business description and product profile
- Regulatory scenario: insights into regulatory environment for foodservice operators in the US market
Reasons To Buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the US Foodservice market and to identify emerging/declining markets over the next 5 years.
- This report will give the user a thorough fact based analysis with information about value of the foodservice market across the channels in both the sectors and the underlying factors that are driving the channel sales. For example, Restaurants will continue to dominate the Profit Sector in terms of absolute sales driven by rising demand for convenient food options which cater to time scarce consumers.
- The analysts have placed a significant emphasis on the major trends that will shape the foodservice market and will provide the user with a clear picture about the future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion. E.g. International tourism will drive the demand for Foodservice sales, especially with the US offering a range of international cuisine owing to the multi-cultural background.
- Brief profiles of the key foodservice companies in the US with information about their business description, product profile and number of outlets wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector.
For more information or any query mail at email@example.com
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available.
WISE GUY RESEARCH CONSULTANTS PVT LTD
75 Arlington Street, Suite 500,
Boston, Massaachusetts – 02116
United States of America
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349