Publisher’s “Wealth in France: Sizing the Market Opportunity 2016″ analyzes the French wealth and retail savings and investments markets, with a focus on the HNW segment. The report is based on our proprietary datasets.
Specifically the report:
- Sizes the affluent market (both by the number of individuals and the value of their liquid assets) using our proprietary datasets.
- Analyzes which asset classes are favored by French investors and how their preferences impact the growth of the total savings and investments market.
- Examines HNW clients’ attitudes towards non-liquid investments such as property and commodities.
- Identifies key drivers and booking centers for offshore investments.
Growth in France’s retail savings and investment market will be dampened by a faltering economic recovery and a weaker stock market performance. Economic and political challenges continue to reverberate in the development of the affluent market, with lower growth forecast in both individuals and assets to 2020.
Request For Sample: http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001445979/sample
- Affluent individuals account for 17.5% of the French adult population and hold 80.6% of liquid assets. This wealth distribution is similar to other developed economies. The proportion of affluent individuals among the French adult population is expected to increase by 2 percentage points by 2020.
- Slow but steady growth is forecast in the French retail savings and investments market (2.2% compound annual growth rate to 2020). Lower growth rates are anticipated across all asset classes due to continuing economic and political struggles.
Inquire Before Buying: http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001445979/buying
- Deposits dominate the retail savings and investments market, accounting for just under 70% of liquid assets. They are forecast to be the main driver of growth to 2020 as a result of their ongoing status as a safe haven.
- Investment in illiquid assets has increased significantly. In 2016, they constitute over 30% of a typical HNW portfolio. Real estate investment trusts are the most important type of investment in this field.
- Offshore investments account for just over 14% of HNW assets. These are primarily driven by the desire for tax efficiency, but concerns over local political stability are also significant.
Reason to Buy
- Benchmark your share of the French wealth market against the current market size.
- Forecast your future growth prospects using our projections for the market to 2020.
- Identify your most promising client segment by analyzing the penetration of affluent individuals in France.
- Evaluate your HNW proposition by understanding how the French tax system will impact HNW clients.
- Review your offshore strategy by learning HNW motivations for offshore investments and their preferred booking centers.
Contact us @ +16464919876
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org