Publisher’s “Wealth in Malaysia: HNW Investors 2016″ analyzes the investing preferences and portfolio allocation of Malaysian HNW investors. The report is based on our proprietary Global Wealth Managers Survey.
Specifically the report:
- Profiles the average Malaysian HNW investor in terms of their demographics and analyzes the expat opportunity in Malaysia.
- Analyzes which wealth management mandates are preferred among Malaysian HNW investors and how demand will develop going forward.
- Examines the allocation of Malaysian HNW investors’ portfolios into different asset classes and how the allocation is expected to develop in the future.
- Analyzes product and service demand among Malaysian HNW investors.
The Malaysian HNW sector has seen a shift from self-made wealth towards inherited assets and family ownership as former entrepreneurs pass their wealth on to new generations and family businesses focus on consolidation. Resident investors dominate the market, and the vast majority of expats have been in the country for more than three years. Within the country, investors are increasingly confident and seek more sophisticated products and services, especially within the popular equity space, with high returns and increased convenience the primary drivers for accessing wealth management advice. However, the use of planning services is still limited and notable opportunities exist in this field, especially in the areas of inheritance and pensions.
Request For Sample: http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001425391/sample
- Family wealth dominates the HNW sector, and earned income has lost ground against inherited assets.
- Malaysia has been negatively affected by recent economic and political problems that have impacted the net worth of many HNW individuals and reduced overall wealth.
- Advisory mandates are far preferred to discretionary, but self-directed investment is increasing in popularity as investors gain confidence.
- Fintech is changing the way investors operate, and HNWs are very interested in mobile, online, and digital applications.
- Equities and cash dominate asset allocation, although fixed income investments are growing in popularity.
- Demand for planning services is limited, but is expected to grow rapidly in the coming years.
Inquire Before Buying: http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001425391/buying
Reason to Buy
- Develop and enhance your client targeting strategies using our data on HNW profiles and sources of wealth.
- Give your marketing strategies the edge required and capture new clients using insights from our data on HNW investors’ drivers for seeking investment advice vs. self-directing.
- Tailor your investment product portfolio to match the current and future demand for different asset classes among HNW individuals.
- Develop your service proposition to match the service and product demand expressed by Malaysian HNW investors and react proactively to the forecasted change in demand.
Contact us @ +16464919876
Contact Email: email@example.com