At the end of 2015, client assets booked with the world’s 25 leading private wealth managers grew by 0.9%. The top three rankings remained unchanged, with Switzerland’s UBS leading the way, followed by the US players Bank of America (BoA) Merrill Lynch and Morgan Stanley. Although industry-wide growth was much weaker than a year ago, pushed down by challenging market conditions and exchange rate fluctuations, most competitors maintained positive new money flows. Looking forward, however, 2016 results will reveal whether HNW investors are indeed again ready to trust the biggest players with their money. This will have a significant influence on wealth managers’ financial performance, as they struggle with decreasing margins and growing regulatory and restructuring costs.
Download Sample PDF Copy of this report @ http://www.bigmarketresearch.com/request-sample/722006
- Combined private clients’ assets under management (AUM) held with Super League wealth managers stood at $8.6tn in 2015. More than half of these assets were booked with the largest four players.
- Net inflows in the Super League remained strong in 2015, although they decreased for the first time since 2012.
- Only half of the top wealth managers succeeded in growing their profits in 2015, though the vast majority stayed in the black.
“Wealth Management Super League 2016” benchmarks the world’s leading wealth managers by managed client assets and financial performance. The report covers the 25 most prominent institutions, including standalone private banks and wealth managers, as well as competitors that are part of larger universal financial groups.
Specifically the report:
- Ranks the competitors by private clients’ AUM.
- Looks at client assets booked in other than pure wealth management services, including brokerage.
- Analyzes historical growth, as well as perspectives for further development of AUM, both in terms of current asset base expansion and attracting new money.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
Direct :+ 1-503-894-6022
Toll Free : + 1-800-910-6452