CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management. In an organisation, CRM activities are carried out for managing customer-business interaction. CRM software plays a key role in managing customer data, business information and helps to maintain an ideal client-business relationship. It also helps in automating the operations related to sales, marketing and customer support. CRM software integrates with the organisation’s CRM activities rendering them measurable in terms of effectiveness.
CRM software, as a service (SaaS) has a notable and steady growth forecast with increasing awareness towards the importance of CRM for business development. Ability to manage customer interaction at the optimum levels, cost & time effectiveness, focused customer service, capability of handling large businesses & client information are the key factors that drive the growth of the CRM software market. The report analyses growth trends along with a study of critical factors influencing market.
The market is segmented on the basis of application, end-user and geography. The largest markets for CRM software include North America and Western Europe while China and Latin America project a dynamic growth in the CRM software market.
SAP, Oracle Siebel, Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics, NetSuite, IBM are the key players in CRM software market. Workbooks, Nimble, Insightly, Zoho and UserVoice also hold a significant market share in the CRM software. The report comprises key players profiled with their business overview, product portfolios, financials, investments, news and recent developments.
• The report provides a an in-depth analysis of global CRM software markets, with current and future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets in the market
• Current and future trends are outlined to determine the overall attractiveness and to single out profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold in the market
• Quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2013-2020 are provided to showcase the financial attractiveness of the market
• Porters Five Forces model is used to analyse the buyer and supplier potential and for highlighting the competitive structure of the market, which would enable market players to devise effective plans and facilitate better decision making
• Value chain analysis provides key inputs on the role of all stakeholders in the market
• SWOT analysis of key players of market draw out the essential strengths and probable opportunities in the market
CRM SOFTWARE MARKET SEGMENTATION
The market is segmented on the basis of Application, End-user and Geography.
MARKET BY APPLICATION
• Customer service
• Social networking
• Supply chain
• Vertical industries
MARKET BY END USER
• Small & mid-sized Enterprises
• Large Enterprises
MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Oracle Siebel
• Microsoft Dynamics
For more information or any query mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available.
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349
Follow on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/wise-guy-research-consultants-pvt-ltd-?trk=biz-companies-cym