About Travel and Expense Management Software
Travel and expense management software is deployed by enterprises to manage and audit employee-initiated expenses that include travel and entertainment. The software helps control and monitor expense reports, thereby streamlining the business process and preventing fraud and human error. It also increases visibility across the entire reimbursement claim process, reduces travel costs, and improves the efficiency of enterprises.
Get Free Sample Copy of Report At: http://www.researchbeam.com/global-travel-and-expense-management-software-2016-2020-market
Research Beam analysts forecast the global travel and expense management software market to grow at a CAGR of 6.96% and 7.70% respectively during the period 2016-2020.
Covered in this report
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global travel and expense management software market for 2016-2020. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from the sales of travel and expense management software licenses, installation and implementation of software, training, maintenance, and subscriptions.
The market is divided into the following segments based on geography:
• North America
• South America
• Increased adoption of travel and expense management solutions in mid-sized enterprises.
• For a full, detailed list, view our report
Key questions answered in this report
• What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
• What are the key market trends?
• What is driving this market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in this market space?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
• What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst’s time when you purchase this market report. Details are provided within the report.
Table Of Contents:
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
• Research methodology
• Economic indicators
PART 04: Introduction
• Key market highlights
PART 05: Market landscape
• Market overview
• Market assumptions
• Global travel and expense management software market
• Global travel management software market
• Global expense management software market
PART 06: Market segmentation by deployment model
• Deployment models
• Segmentation of global travel and expense management software market by deployment model 2015-2020
• Global SaaS-based travel and expense management software market
• Global on-premises travel and expense management software market
PART 07: Geographical segmentation
• Global travel and expense management software market segmentation by geography
• Global travel and expense management software market segmentation by geography (revenue)
PART 08: Buying criteria
PART 09: Market drivers
• Emergence of SaaS-based travel and expense management software
• Increased need to reduce expenses and operational costs
• Hassle-free claims and reimbursement
PART 10: Impact of drivers
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
U.S. & Canada Toll Free: + 1-800-910-6452
International: + 1-503-894-6022
UK: + 44-845-528-1300
India: +91 20 66346070
Fax : +1 (855) 550-5975