Adult soft drinks appeal to both alcohol drinkers and traditional soft drink consumers. They are defined by as non-alcoholic drinks that offer consumers a viable alternative to alcohol by targeting its usage occasions and/or offering a more sophisticated, premium alternative to regular soft drinks.
• Moderation & Avoidance is a key trend driving demand for adult soft drinks among alcohol drinkers.
• 59% of global drinkers ensure they do not drink too much alcohol in general and half are concerned about the long-term health impact of drinking too much alcohol.
• The concept of craft sodas has mainstream appeal.
• 56% of consumers globally would like to see more “craft” style non-alcoholic beverages.
“Adultifying Soft Drinks” explores opportunities to meet rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages. It outlines consumer motivations for purchasing adult soft drinks and key innovation trends in adult soft drinks along three pillars – formulation, positioning, and packaging.
Your key questions answered:
• What are adult soft drinks? What are the key consumer motivations driving demand for adult soft drinks?
• What are the innovation opportunities in adult soft drinks?
• Which consumer trends are influencing innovation opportunities in adult soft drinks?
• What Trend Sights trends do these innovation opportunities align with?
Reasons to Buy
• Explore innovation opportunities in adult soft drinks along three parameters – formulation, positioning, and packaging.
• Understand the key motivators driving demand for adult soft drinks.
• Discover the best in-class innovation examples of adult soft drinks from around the world.
Table of Contents
2. Trend Opportunities
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)