Connoisseurship deals with individuals who seek the best possible quality to fulfill personal and/or social needs. In food and drink, “quality” often refers to pleasantness in taste and aroma, which supports self-indulgence. Knowing how to select the best quality enables consumers to fit into a specific social group, or improve their social status by presenting themselves as specialists in the areas they are passionate about.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/838924-trendsights-analysis-connoisseurship
- Once only relevant to areas which are associated with a middle/upper-class lifestyle, connoisseurship can now be found in many different areas in food and non-food categories.
- Quality-seeking behavior can be driven by consumers’ desire to treat themselves, obtain the best value for money, and raise their social status.
This report examines what Connoisseurship means as a consumer trends and why it is important, who are likely to be the target audience, how FMCG brands can best capitalize on the trend, and what will be the future outlook for the trend.
Reasons to Buy
- Understand which audiences are most affected by the Connoisseurship trend.
- Compare the presence of this trend in each industry across the FMCG space, and learn what the key opportunities are.
- See the actions that major brands are taking to take advantage of the greater interest in Connoisseurship.
Table of Contents
1. Trend snapshot
6. What next?
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)