Connoisseurship deals with individuals who seek the best possible quality to fulfill personal and/or social needs. In food and drink, “quality” often refers to pleasantness in taste and aroma, which supports self-indulgence. Knowing how to select the best quality enables consumers to fit into a specific social group, or improve their social status by presenting themselves as specialists in the areas they are passionate about.
For more information about this report at http://www.reportsweb.com/trendsights-analysis-connoisseurship
- Once only relevant to areas which are associated with a middle/upper-class lifestyle, connoisseurship can now be found in many different areas in food and non-food categories.
- Quality-seeking behavior can be driven by consumers’ desire to treat themselves, obtain the best value for money, and raise their social status.
Reason to Buy:
- Understand which audiences are most affected by the Connoisseurship trend.
- Compare the presence of this trend in each industry across the FMCG space, and learn what the key opportunities are.
- See the actions that major brands are taking to take advantage of the greater interest in Connoisseurship.
Request a sample copy at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001508573/sample
List of Content:
- Introduction and Executive Summary
- Overview of Publisher’s Inter-Connectedness Index
- Operations across multiple countries is highest in North America
- Companies prefer to physically visit foreign suppliers in order to determine their reliability
- Increasing taxes/tougher regulation is a common concern for companies operating international supply chains
- Trade agreements and economic unions are seen to be beneficial for companies
- Supply chains that are fast, flexible, and responsive are highly sought after by companies who are looking to introduce measures that will aid this ‘next generation’ approach
Ask for Discount at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001508573/discount
Table of Content:
1. Trend snapshot
6. What next?