The report provides global market forecasts by revenue for the market until 2020. Additionally, forecasts by revenue for key geographical markets and supporting analyses of the main factors driving or restraining growth are included. The market for drug delivery technology is poised for strong growth in the coming years. Key factors promoting growth include the rapidly expanding injectables market, the growing incidence of chronic diseases and the expected significant increase in the use of complex biologic drugs that necessitate novel delivery systems. Drug delivery companies have had to adapt to challenging times in the same way as pharmaceutical companies have had to over the past decade. These companies have achieved this by adopting new business strategies that allow them to take better control of their commercial and financial future. The report analyzes how business models in this dynamic industry have evolved over the last couple of decades and how new companies with improved product portfolios and propositions are emerging.
For more information about this report at http://www.reportsweb.com/global-drug-delivery-technologies
- What are the drug delivery technologies used in the market and how have they evolved in recent years?
– What will be the market value, by revenue, of the market over the coming years?
Drivers and restraints in the drug delivery industry:
– What are the most important factors promoting growth in the market at a global level?
– What are the most important factors restraining growth in the market?
– What is the impact of novel delivery systems on the management of a product’s lifecycle?
– Will emerging markets contribute significantly to the growth of the global market?
– How will regulatory- and reimbursement-related challenges hinder the market?
Technologies based on drug vehicle/carriers:
– What are the various advantages, limitations and applications of the currently available drug carriers?
Technologies based on route of administration:
– How can lifecycle management strategies reposition existing drugs by changing their route of administration?
– What are the advantages, limitations and applications of the different drug delivery technologies, based on their route of administration?
– What are the prospects for revenue growth for the latest technologies, including metered-dose inhalers and hydrogels?
Technologies for injectables:
– Which technologies in the injectables market have contributed to overall growth?
– What is the market forecast for needle-free injectors in the coming years?
– What is driving the need for novel delivery systems for injectable drugs?
Request a sample copy at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW00020736/sample
Reasons to buy
- Gain insightful analyses and understanding of market dynamics. The report comprehensively describes and assesses the most important factors driving and restraining the drug delivery technology market.
- Evaluate a granular assessment of the pipelines for the various drug delivery technology segments and the prospects and revenue forecasts for the upcoming delivery technologies until 2020.
- Evaluate the strategies and business models used by companies to achieve their full commercial potential.
- Gain insight on upcoming trends and factors influencing the global market for drug delivery technology.
Tables of Content:
Table 1: Lipid Formulation Classification System 14
Table 2: Polymer-Based Drug Delivery Systems 16
Table 3: Cell-Based Biological Carriers Used for Drug- or Gene-Delivery Systems 17
Table 4: Cell-Based Biological Carriers Used in Drug- or Gene-Delivery Systems 18
Table 5: Therapeutic Molecules Loaded Within or Conjugated to DNA Nanocarriers 20
Table 6: Notable Therapies with Drug Delivery Systems 22
Table 7: Selected Metered-Dose Inhalers in Development 26
Table 8: Selected Intranasal Vaccines in Development 27
Table 9: Selected List of Contact Lens Drug Delivery Devices in Development 29
Table 10: Topical-Based Drug Delivery Technologies 31
Table 11: Topical Drug Delivery Pipeline 32
Table 12: Oral Drug Delivery Market Segments 34
Table 13: Oral Drug Delivery Pipeline 35
Table 14: Implantable Drug Delivery Market Segments 36
Table 15: Implantable Drug Delivery Pipeline 37
Table 16: Transdermal Drug Delivery 38
Table 17: Transdermal Drug Delivery Segmentation 39
Table 18: Transdermal Drug Delivery Pipeline 40
Table 19: Pen Injectors by Type 44
Table 20: Auto-injectors by Type 46
Table 21: Key Marketed Auto-injector Products 47
Table 22: Key Auto-injector Products in Development 50
Table 23: Pre-filled Syringes by Type 51
Table 24: Needle-Free Injectors by Types, Categories, Products and Examples 59
Table 25: Needle-Free Injectors, Marketed Products by Company 60
Table 26: Needle-Free Injectors, Pipeline Products by Company 61
Ask for Discount at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW00020736/discount