Strategic Focus Report – Enterprise content management analyses the current trends, drivers, and inhibitors impacting the enterprise content management market. The report outlines the evolution of enterprise content management, and identifies and assesses the best performing vendors in the market. This report also presents view of the revenue opportunities in the enterprise content management market through to 2020, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sector, and size band. Moreover, following in-depth ICT decision maker surveys, the report outlines enterprises’ investment priorities in enterprise content management.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- The latest trends impacting the enterprise content management market.
- The market drivers (both supply-side and demand-side) that will facilitate the growth of the enterprise content management market.
- The market inhibitors that may hinder the pervasive adoption of enterprise content management.
- Identification of the top ICT vendors in the enterprise content management market, coupled with an overview of the top 5 vendors.
- The primary findings from view of revenue opportunities in the enterprise content management market through to 2020, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sectors and size band.
- An identification of enterprises’ investment priorities based on their budget allocations relating to enterprise content management.
For more information about this report at http://www.reportsweb.com/strategic-focus-report-enterprise-content-management
- With increasing stress on compliance regulations and the governance of digital data, along with evolving extended enterprise business processes, ECM has become a viable tool that can enable enterprises to derive the maximum value from rapidly increasing enterprise content.
- Enterprise content available across processes and systems needs to be accessed, examined, and delivered for use in a more contextual and modified manner across enterprises.
- ECM solutions not only source enterprise content from different data sources, but also structure it and apply the organization’s existing templates for policies, data formats, content integration, and management.
Request a sample copy at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001530728/sample
Reasons to buy:
- Helps the reader to understand the enterprise content management market landscape, the recent trends, drivers, and inhibitors shaping the enterprise content management segment.
- The report provides an assessment of content management vendors and their relative positions in the enterprise content management market.
- The most exhaustive and up-to-date report providing revenue opportunity forecasts in the enterprise content management market from 2015 to 2020, spanning six regions, 14 verticals, and two size bands.
- Extensive technology growth predictions based on adoption indicators, end-user technology demand, and macroeconomic factors.
- The report provides a detailed breakdown of the opportunities within the enterprise content management segment and its sub categories.
Ask for Discount at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001530728/discount
List of Content:
2 Technology evolution
2.1 Current technology trends
2.2 Key market drivers and inhibitors
2.2.1 Key market drivers
2.2.2 Key inhibitors
3 Vendor landscape
3.1 Vendor snapshot (the top 5 vendors)
4 The market opportunity
4.1 The total market opportunity
4.2 Geographic breakdown
4.3 Vertical market breakdown
4.4 Size band breakdown
5 Enterprise content management investment priorities
6.1 Compliance requirements and digitization is driving the ECM market
7.2 Further reading
7.3 Contact the authors
Key Companies profiles