In 2015, the cider market contracted in volume. One of the factors for this decline was the popularity and strong growth of low and no alcohol drinks, that took away interest from cider from some consumers. Beer, which also had many price promotions in retail, contributed to the drop in cider volumes with consumers opting for beer over cider. The French cider market saw a splurge in Private Label that accounted for a modest share of 41% by volumes in 2015. Private Label volumes dropped due to strong competition from leading known brands.
Get Complete Report at http://www.reportsweb.com/france-cider-market-insights-report-2016
- Preference towards no/low alcoholic drinks dampened cider consumption.
- Organic ciders had low appeal as many consumers believe regular cider to be a quality product.
- Average cider price increased for all price segments driven by increasing share of rosé and flavored ciders that drove up the average price.
- Cider brands are largely promoted through events and radio commercials.
Request a sample copy at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001508559/sample
Reasons to buy
- Gain in-depth understanding of the dynamics and structure of the France cider industry, from the latest competitive intelligence of both historical and forecast trends to enhance your corporate strategic planning
- Evaluate the current emerging trends and future growth opportunities in the France cider market to support your brand development and marketing initiatives
- Compare and track the performance of brands and brewers to develop a competitive advantage
- Understand volume vs. value trends and identify the key growth opportunities across the super-premium, premium, mainstream and discount segments to best target profitability
- Identify how brewers can capitalize on current consumer trends and increase brand volume and profit by expanding operations into new areas such as cider
- Interrogate the unique granularity of our data to analyze the market on a variety of levels to make well-informed decisions on future threats and growth prospects in the marketplace for your company
- Use our new powerpoint add-on to quickly absorb a succinct summary of the key trends in the France cider market
- View a selection of the key 2015 product launches and identify competitor activity and product innovation and differentiation prospects
Get Purchase Report at http://www.reportsweb.com/buy&RW0001508559/buy/1755
List of Tables
Table 1: France Population Size and Growth, 1987-2018F
Table 2: West Europe Population Size and Growth, 2005-2016F
Table 3: France Economic Indicators, 2007-2017F
Table 4: West Europe Commercial Beverage Consumption – Per Capita, 2005-2016F
Table 5: West Europe Commercial Beverage Consumption – Per Capita % Share, 2005-2016F
Table 6: West Europe Commercial Beverage Consumption – Per Capita Growth, 2006-2016F
Table 7: Taxation Base
Table 8: Historical Excise Rates of Cider
Table 9: Legal controls on Cider
Table 10: Tax Burden on Cider
Table 11: Cider Key Facts
Table 12: Top 10 Cider Brands – Volume, 2013-2015
Table 13: Top 10 International Premium and Super premium Cider Brands – Volume, 2013-2015
Table 14: Cider Market Valuation (Local Currency), 2014-2016F
Table 15: Trade Margin Build-Up Model
Table 16: Selected Consumer Cider Prices: On-Premise, 2014-2016
Table 17: Selected Consumer Cider Prices: Off-Premise, 2014-2016
Table 18: Average Beverage Consumption – Liters of Pure Alcohol (LPA) Per Capita, 2005-2016F
Table 19: Cider Production/Trade/Consumption 000 HL, 2005-2016F