About E-beam Wafer Inspection System
Electron beam (e-beam) wafer inspection system is a semiconductor fab equipment that is used during the semiconductor wafer manufacturing process to find defects in the wafers before packaging them. Apart from the production process, it is also used for R&D purposes. As the use of semiconductor wafers is prevalent in a large number of industries like consumer electronics, automotive, and industrial, the demand for e-beam wafer inspection systems is bound to grow during the forecast period.
Get Sample Copy Of Report At: http://www.researchbeam.com/global-e-beam-wafer-inspection-system-2017-2021-market
Research Beam analysts forecast the global e-beam wafer inspection system market to grow at a CAGR of 20.2% during the period 2017-2021.
Covered in this report
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global e-beam wafer inspection system market for 2017-2021. To calculate the market size, the report covers the shipment of e-beam wafer inspection equipment worldwide.
The market is divided into the following segments based on geography:
Research Beam report, Global E-beam Wafer Inspection System Market 2017-2021, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
• Applied Materials
• ASML Holding
• Hermes Microvision
• Hitachi High-Technologies
• Lam Research
Key questions answered in this report
• What will the market size be in 2021 and what will the growth rate be?
• What are the key market trends?
• What is driving this market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in this market space?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
• What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst’s time when you purchase this market report. Details are provided within the report.
Table Of Contents:
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
• Market overview
• Top-vendor offerings
PART 03: Market research methodology
• Research methodology
• Economic indicators
PART 04: Introduction
• Key market highlights
PART 05: Market landscape
• Semiconductor industry overview
• Semiconductor value chain
• Optical vs. e-beam wafer inspection system
• E-beam wafer inspection system market overview
• PEST Analysis
• Market size and forecast
• Five forces analysis
PART 06: Geographical segmentation
• E-beam wafer inspection system market in APAC
• E-beam wafer inspection system market in Americas
• E-beam wafer inspection system market in EMEA
PART 07: Market drivers
• Increasing demand for semiconductor wafers
• Increasing complexity of semiconductor wafer designs
• Increase in the use for R&D purposes
PART 08: Impact of drivers
PART 09: Market challenges
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
U.S. & Canada Toll Free: + 1-800-910-6452
International: + 1-503-894-6022
UK: + 44-845-528-1300
India: +91 20 66346070
Fax : +1 (855) 550-5975