Styling Agents are specialized hairstyling products used to change the texture or shape of hair, or to hold it in place in a certain hairstyle. Applied properly, most styling products will not damage the hair apart from drying it out; most styling products contain alcohols, which can dissolve oils. Includes all styling creams and waxes, hair gels, hair sprays, mousses, styling sprays and other hair styling agents such as oils and spritzers. Styling Agents (Haircare) Market in Canada – Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics is a broad level market review of Styling Agents market of Canada. The research handbook provides the up-to-date market size data for period 2011-2017 and illustrative forecast to 2020 covering key market aspects like Sales Value and Volume for Styling Agents and its variants Hair Gel, Hair Mousse, Hairspray, Styling Creams and Waxes, Styling Spray and Other Styling Agents.
Sales Values in the handbook are depicted in USD ($) and local currency of Canada and Volumes are represented in M Units. Furthermore, the research handbook details out Sales Value for top brands for the year 2012 to 2017 and overall market sales by Distribution Channel (Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Department Stores, Dollar Stores, Variety Store, Cash & Carries and Warehouse clubs, eRetailers, Food & Drinks specialists, Drug stores & Pharmacies, Health & Beauty Stores, Other general retailers and others) where ever applicable.
The research handbook acts as an essential tool for companies active or planning to venture in to Canada’s Styling Agents (Haircare) market. The comprehensive statistics within the report provides insight into the operating environment of the market and also ensures right business decision making based on historical trends and industry model based forecasting. This is an on-demand research handbook and will be delivered within 2 working days (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
- Overall Styling Agents (Haircare) market value and volume analytics with growth analysis from 2011 to 2020.
- Sales Value and Volume analytics for variants of Styling Agents; Hair Gel, Hair Mousse, Hairspray, Styling Creams and Waxes, Styling Spray and Other Styling Agents
- Value terms for the top brands.
- Distribution channel sales analytics from 2012
Styling Agents (Haircare) Market in Canada – Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics is a broad level market review of Styling Agents market of Canada. The research handbook provides the up-to-date market size data for period 2011-2017 and illustrative forecast to 2020 covering key market aspects like Sales Value and Volume for Styling Agents and its variants Hair Gel, Hair Mousse, Hairspray, Styling Creams and Waxes, Styling Spray and Other Styling Agents. The research handbook also provides analytics on Sales by Brands and by Distribution Channel.
Reasons to Buy
- Get access to authoritative and granular data on the Styling Agents (Haircare), market and fill in the gaps in understanding of trends and the components of change behind them.
- Enhance your understanding of the market to update your strategic and tactical plans based on volume and value changes, brand dynamics and distribution trends.
- Analyze the components of change in the market by looking at historic and future growth patterns.
- Use the data to understand future patterns of the market trends from winners and losers to category dynamics and thereby quickly and easily identify the key areas in which you want to compete in the future.
Table of Contents
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.2.1 This report provides 2017 actual sales; while forecasts are provided for 2016 – 2020
2 Canada Styling Agents Market Analysis, 2010–20
2.1 Styling Agents Value Analysis, 2010–20
2.1.1 Styling Agents Market by Value, 2010–20
2.1.2 Styling Agents Market by Value by Segments, 2010–20
3 Canada Styling Agents Market Analysis, by Segments 2010–20
3.1 Hair Gel Analysis, 2010–20
3.1.1 Hair Gel Market by Value, 2010–20
3.1.2 Hair Gel Market by Volume, 2010–20
3.2 Hair Mousse Analysis, 2010–20
4 Canada Styling Agents Brand Analysis, 2012–17
4.1 Styling Agents Brand Analysis, 2012–17
5 Canada Styling Agents Distribution Channel Analysis, 2012–17
5.1 Styling Agents Distribution Channel Analysis, 2012–17
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)