Melanoma is a tumor that develops as a result of the malignant transformation of melanocytes. These cells are derived from the neural crest. Melanomas usually occur on the skin but can arise in other locations where neural crest cells migrate, such as in the gastrointestinal tract or brain. It is more common in women than in men. In women, the most common site is the legs and melanomas in men are most common on the back. Unusual moles, sores, lumps, blemishes, markings, or changes in the way an area of the skin looks or feels are sign of melanoma. Treatment includes surgery, radiation and proton therapy.
This report Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Melanoma – Pipeline Review, H2 2016, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Melanoma (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Melanoma (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Melanoma and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 1, 17, 92, 111, 3, 208, 24 and 2 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 2, 14, 10, 62 and 12 molecules, respectively.
Melanoma (Oncology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Publisher’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
For more information about this report at http://www.reportsweb.com/melanoma-pipeline-review-h2-2016
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Melanoma (Oncology).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Melanoma (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Melanoma (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Melanoma (Oncology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Melanoma (Oncology)
Request a sample copy at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001513500/sample
Reasons to buy:
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Melanoma (Oncology).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Melanoma (Oncology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Key Companies profiles
AB Science SA
Acetylon Pharmaceuticals Inc
Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corp
Adaptimmune Therapeutics Plc
Adicet Bio Inc
Aduro BioTech Inc
Advanced Cancer Therapeutics
Aeterna Zentaris Inc
Ask for Discount at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001513500/discount
Few Points from List of Tables
Melanoma – Pipeline by Abivax SA, H2 2016 142
Melanoma – Pipeline by Acetylon Pharmaceuticals Inc, H2 2016 143
Melanoma – Pipeline by Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corp, H2 2016 144
Melanoma – Pipeline by Adaptimmune Therapeutics Plc, H2 2016 145
Melanoma – Pipeline by Adicet Bio Inc, H2 2016 146
Melanoma – Pipeline by Aduro BioTech Inc, H2 2016 147
Melanoma – Pipeline by Advanced Cancer Therapeutics, H2 2016 148
Melanoma – Pipeline by Advaxis Inc, H2 2016 149
Melanoma – Pipeline by Aeterna Zentaris Inc, H2 2016 150
Melanoma – Pipeline by Affichem SA, H2 2016 151
Melanoma – Pipeline by Agalimmune Ltd, H2 2016 152
Melanoma – Pipeline by Agenus Inc, H2 2016 153
Melanoma – Pipeline by Agilvax Inc, H2 2016 154
Melanoma – Pipeline by AGV Discovery SAS, H2 2016 155
Melanoma – Pipeline by AIMM Therapeutics BV, H2 2016 156