The Future of the Mexican Defense Industry – Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2021, published by, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/811035-future-of-the-mexican-forecasts-to-2021
- The Mexican defense budget values US$5.4 billion in 2017, and registered a CAGR of -1.38% during the historic period. Mexico being one of the largest oil & gas exporters in the North America and Latin American region, was hit hard by the fall in energy prices, which prompted the government to cut back on overall government spending. As a result, the Mexican defense budget contracted for two consecutive years 2015 and 2017 by -8.10% and -12.75% respectively, which had an impact on the overall CAGR between the periods 2012-2017.
- On a cumulative basis, the country is expected to invest US$30.3 billion for defense purposes, of which US$4.2 billion is earmarked for capital expenditure to fund defense procurements. The government’s well-defined military modernization plans to counter influence of narco-terrorists, drug traffickers and weapon traffickers is expected to fuel procurement of defense equipment.
- The MoD is expected to invest in Military-IT (Networking), Multi-mision helicopters, Corvettes and MRO facities for corvettes maintenance and transport aircrafts over the coming years.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Mexican defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- The Mexican defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Mexican defense industry during 2017–2021, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country’s expenditure and modernization patterns
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to the army, navy, and air force. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
- Porter’s Five Force analysis of the Mexican defense industry: analysis of the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitution, intensity of rivalry, and barriers to entry
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
- Market opportunities: details of the top five defense investment opportunities over the next 10 years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Mexican defense industry. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis
Reasons to Buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Mexican defense industry market trends for the coming five years
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
- Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins, and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
- A deep qualitative analysis of the Mexican defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Key Trends and Growth Stimulators, and latest industry contracts
Table of Contents
1.1. What is this Report About?
1.3. Summary Methodology
1.4. Terrorism Index
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities
3.1. Defense Market Size Historical and Forecast
3.1.1. Defense expenditure is projected to grow at a CAGR of 1.87% during 2017-2021
3.1.2. The government’s fight against drug trafficking to drive defense expenditure in the forecast period
3.1.3. Defense expenditure as a percentage of GDP estimated to increase over the forecast period
3.2. Analysis of Defense Budget Allocation
3.2.1. Share of capital expenditure to average 13.7% during the forecast period
3.2.2. Mexican defense capital expenditure is expected to grow at a CAGR of 1.95% during the forecast period
4 Defense Procurement Market Dynamics
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)