“National Broadband Plans in Asia-Pacific: Focus on Bridging the Digital Divide to Spur Economic Growth” report provides an overview of the national broadband plans adopted by the governments in APAC region. This includes an analysis of priorities set under NBPs such as targets, technology, funding and role of governments as well as private operators. The report also provides case studies on countries’ NBPs with focus on targets, goals, government initiatives, operator involvement and progress over the period.
For more information about this report at http://www.reportsweb.com/national-broadband-plans-in-asia-pacific-focus-on-bridging-the-digital-divide-to-spur-economic-growth
- The digital divide remains a major concern for many countries in APAC region, making it a key agenda in NBPs. Examples of these countries include India, China, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand etc.
- Other key goals included in the NBPs in APAC countries involve improving speed and quality of broadband services, deployment of new technologies, digitization of government institutions and offices etc.
- Fiber-optic is the preferred technology for most of the countries on account of high transmission speeds, which helps operators meet demands of high bandwidth services.
- Governments and operators are actively investing in the broadband infrastructure to attain goals laid under the national broadband plans. Government are extending support in the form of funds as well as introducing regulatory measures and offering spectrum. While operators are supporting by making investments in their networks.
Reason to Buy
- Gain understanding of governments’ goals and initiatives to make informed decisions pertaining to investments in network and technologies and optimize return on investment.
- Develop understating of markets through analysis of targets, technologies, government support, operator role and funding strategies.
- Understand growth opportunities as per emerging trends in broadband segment using information on five year forecast for fixed-broadband, mobile penetration and 3G+ subscription in APAC.
- Case studies on NBPs of five countries focus on details about NBP objectives, government strategies being pursued to boost investments and adoption of broadband services along with information of investments by operators to drive their business, provide understanding of the markets for prospective market entrants as well as for existing operators.
Request a sample copy at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001509144/sample
Tables of Content:
Market context: Correlation of broadband penetration with GDP per capita and regional
broadband market context
Market context: Correlation of broadband penetration with GDP per capita
Regional broadband market context in Asia-Pacific
Focus in NBPs: Targets, Technology, Funding & Role of Governments and Private Sector
Targets and priorities of NBPs
Preferred technologies for implementation
Roles of governments and telcos in implementation
Funding the achievement of plan targets
Review of NBP Frameworks
Overview of NBPs in Asia-Pacific region
Case study: National broadband plan of Thailand
Case study: National broadband plan of Malaysia
Case study: National broadband plan of Indonesia
Case study: National broadband plan of Australia
Case study: National broadband plan of New Zealand
Acronyms and Definitions
Ask for Discount at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001509144/discount