The Global Naval Vessels, Surface Combatants and Related MRO 2017–2026 report offers a detailed analysis of the industry, with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for naval vessels, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
The global naval vessels, surface combatants, and related MRO market, valued at US$36.3 billion in 2017, is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.31% over the forecast period period, to reach US$50.3 billion by 2026 and cumulatively value US$477.5 billion. The market consists of five categories: corvettes, frigates, destroyers, amphibious ships, and aircraft carriers. During 2017-2026, the market is expected to be dominated by corvettes, which will account for 26.7% of the market, followed by destroyers, frigates, amphibious ships, and aircraft carriers with shares of 23.3%, 20.1%, 15.5%, and 14.4% respectively. North America is forecast to dominate the global market with a share of 33.8%, followed by Asia Pacific and Europe, with shares of 33.0% and 20.4% respectively.
Safeguarding maritime trade from piracy, illegal infiltration, smuggling, terrorism, and arms races among rising powers in several regions are expected to drive expenditure in the naval vessels, surface combatants, and related MRO market over the forecast period. The demand for naval vessel MRO services is expected to be driven by aging naval vessels globally, technological innovations in the industry, internal and external security threats, territorial disputes, and modernization initiatives undertaken by navies across the world.
Reasons to Buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global undersea warfare systems market over the next ten years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different undersea warfare systems segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global undersea warfare systems market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the defense ministries of different countries within the global undersea warfare systems market
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top undersea warfare systems providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available
Table of Contents
Global Naval Vessels, Surface Combatants and Related MRO Market – Overview
-Demand Drivers: Analysis of factors that trigger spending within the sector
-Trends: Prevalent practices, industry consolidation and procurement patterns within the market
-Technological Developments: New products, processes and innovations recently inducted within the sector
-Key Challenges: Obstacles affecting sector growth
Naval Vessels, Surface Combatants and Related MRO Market – Segment Analysis
-Segment Analysis: Corvettes
-Market size and CAGR growth analysis
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)