Overall Cider grew in 2015, as the economy in Spain improved, allowing consumers to invest in premium brands. Growth for cider was driven by the growth of international brands and the performance of still cider in the modern retail channel. Average prices rose overall in 2015, with the off-premise channel seeing a greater rise in price when compared to on-premise. The cider category saw a slight upsizing trend in 2015, with sizes from 57cl upwards (not including kegs) growing faster than sizes up to and including 50cl.
Get Complete Report at http://www.reportsweb.com/spain-cider-market-insights-report-2016
- The premium and super premium priced segments performed well in 2015, driving growth for the market, as mainstream declined.
- Growth for the larger sizes was driven by price promotions.
- The zero alcohol segment grew well ahead of the market in 2015.
- Still cider continued to drive volumes in 2015, performing particularly well in modern retail.
Request a sample copy at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001508566/sample
Reasons to buy
- Gain in-depth understanding of the dynamics and structure of the Spain cider industry, from the latest competitive intelligence of both historical and forecast trends to enhance your corporate strategic planning
- Evaluate the current emerging trends and future growth opportunities in the Spain cider market to support your brand development and marketing initiatives
- Compare and track the performance of brands and brewers to develop a competitive advantage
- Understand volume vs. value trends and identify the key growth opportunities across the super-premium, premium, mainstream and discount segments to best target profitability
- Identify how brewers can capitalize on current consumer trends and increase brand volume and profit by expanding operations into new areas such as cider
- Interrogate the unique granularity of our data to analyze the market on a variety of levels to make well-informed decisions on future threats and growth prospects in the marketplace for your company
- Use our new powerpoint add-on to quickly absorb a succinct summary of the key trends in the Spain cider market
- View a selection of the key 2015 product launches and identify competitor activity and product innovation and differentiation prospects
Get Purchase Report at http://www.reportsweb.com/buy&RW0001508566/buy/2110
List of Tables
Table 1: Spain Population Size and Growth, 1987-2018F
Table 2: West Europe Population Size and Growth, 2005-2016F
Table 3: Spain Economic Indicators, 2007-2017F
Table 4: West Europe Commercial Beverage Consumption – Per Capita, 2005-2016F
Table 5: West Europe Commercial Beverage Consumption – Per Capita % Share, 2005-2016F
Table 6: West Europe Commercial Beverage Consumption – Per Capita Growth, 2006-2016F
Table 7: Taxation Base
Table 8: Historical Excise Rates of Beer
Table 9: Legal controls on Cider
Table 10: Tax Burden on Cider @ 4% Abv, 2015
Table 11: Cider Key Facts
Table 12: Top 10 Cider Brands – Volume, 2013-2015
Table 13: Top 10 International Premium and Super premium Cider Brands – Volume, 2013-2015
Table 14: Cider Market Valuation (Local Currency), 2014-2016F
Table 15: Selected Consumer Beer Prices: On-Premise, 2014-2016
Table 16: Selected Consumer Beer Prices: Off-Premise, 2014-2016
Table 17: Cider Production/Trade/Consumption 000 HL, 2005-2016F
Table 18: Cider Production/Trade/Consumption – Growth, 2005-2016F
Table 19: Consumption of FABs and Cider (000 HL), 2005-2016F
Table 20: Cider Market Valuation (Local Currency), 2014-2016F
Table 21: Cider Consumption by Local Definition, 2012-2016F