The Wine market in China is led by the Still Wine category which is also forecast to register the fastest growth among all categories during the analysis period 2017-2020. On-trade transactions lead the overall distribution of Wine in China. The Chinese consumers exhibit adventurous consumption patterns and are keen to experiment new Wines. Further, the young and socially active population is driving demand for easy to consume, portable Wines.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/714064-consumer-and-market-insights-wine-in-china
- The Wine market in China is forecast to register a CAGR of 14.6% during 2017-2020.
- The Still Wine category has the highest volume share in the overall Wine market.
- On-trade transactions account for the highest distribution share across categories.
- Changyu and Dynasty are the leading brands of Sparkling Wine in China.
- Stopper is the commonly used closure type in the Chinese Wine market.
- Middle-class Chinese are fuelling the demand for value-for-money Wine offerings.
Consumer and Market Insights report on the Wine market in China provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Fortified Wine, Sparkling Wine and Still Wine with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2017-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2017
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists and others in 2017
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Glass, Paper & Board, Rigid Plastics, and others; container data for: Bottle, Carton and Bag-In-Box
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Wine products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2017-2020
Reasons to Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Wine products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on products launched in the market
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Table of Contents
- Report Scope
- Macroeconomic indicators –GDP Per Capita, Population, Consumer Price Index and Age Profile
- Value and volume analysis for China’s Wine market
- Impact of exchange rate fluctuations on China’s Wine market
- Degree of trade up/down in China’s Wine market
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
- Leading retailers in China’s Wine & Spirits market
- Leading distribution channels (volume terms) in China’s Wine market
- Market share of leading brands (in volume terms) by category
- Penetration of private label by category in China’s Wine market
- Wine market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
- Wine market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
Consumer trend analysis
- Consumer trend framework and explanation of the sub-trends
- For key trends in China’s Wine market:
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)