The Wine market in China is led by the Still Wine category which is also forecast to register the fastest growth among all categories during the analysis period 2015-2020. On-trade transactions lead the overall distribution of Wine in China. The Chinese consumers exhibit adventurous consumption patterns and are keen to experiment new Wines. Further, the young and socially active population is driving demand for easy to consume, portable Wines.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Fortified Wine, Sparkling Wine and Still Wine with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Glass, Paper & Board, Rigid Plastics, and others; container data for: Bottle, Carton and Bag-In-Box
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Wine products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
For more information about this report at http://www.reportsweb.com/consumer-and-market-insights-wine-in-china
- The Wine market in China is forecast to register a CAGR of 14.6% during 2015-2020.
- The Still Wine category has the highest volume share in the overall Wine market.
- On-trade transactions account for the highest distribution share across categories.
- Changyu and Dynasty are the leading brands of Sparkling Wine in China.
- Stopper is the commonly used closure type in the Chinese Wine market.
- Middle-class Chinese are fuelling the demand for value-for-money Wine offerings.
Reason to Buy:
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Wine products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on products launched in the market
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Request a sample copy at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001445470/sample
List of Content:
- Introduction and Executive Summary
- Overview of Publisher’s Inter-Connectedness Index
- Operations across multiple countries is highest in North America
- Companies prefer to physically visit foreign suppliers in order to determine their reliability
- Increasing taxes/tougher regulation is a common concern for companies operating international supply chains
- Trade agreements and economic unions are seen to be beneficial for companies
- Supply chains that are fast, flexible, and responsive are highly sought after by companies who are looking to introduce measures that will aid this ‘next generation’ approach
Ask for Discount at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001445470/discount
List of Figures
Figure 1: Macro economic analysis: GDP per capita, Population, CPI (2010-2015), Age Profile (2015)
Figure 2: Market volume analysis, 2010-2020
Figure 3: Consumers purchase behavior -Trading up/down, 2015
Figure 4: Market volume share analysis by category, 2015
Figure 5: Market value growth analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 6: Historic and forecast value analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 7: Change in market share by category, 2015-2020
Figure 8: Leading distribution channels, overall Wine & Spirits, 2012-2015
Figure 9: Leading distribution channels, overall Wine market, 2015
Figure 10: Leading distribution channels by category, 2015
Figure 11: Brand share analysis by category (by volume), 2015
Figure 12: Private label penetration by category, 2015
Figure 13: Private label and brand share growth, 2012-2015
Figure 14: Packaging analysis -key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015
Figure 15:Growth in key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015-2020