The Enterprise Content Management (ECM) market size is estimated to grow from $ 28.10 billion in 2016 to $ 66.27 billion by 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 18.7% due to exponential data growth, increasing need to manage data in enterprises, high need for securing confidential data and protection against data loss, and increased traction for risk mitigation in content management.
The report ” Enterprise Content Management Market by Solution (Enterprise Document Management, Enterprise Web Content Management, Records Management, Ediscovery, And Others), Deployment Type, User Type, Vertical and Region – Global Forecasts and Analysis to 2021 “, analyses and studies the major market drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges in the emerging nations.
Browse detailed TOC, Tables, Figures, Charts and Companies mentioned in Enterprise Content Management Market Report @ http://www.marketreportsworld.com/10153193
Enterprise Content Management Market Key Drivers
Enterprise Content Management Market Restraints
Enterprise Content Management Market Opportunities
Enterprise Content Management Market Challenges
The list of ECM vendors profiled in the report is as follows:
1. Alfresco Software, Inc. (U.K.)
2. EMC Corporation (U.S.)
3. Hyland Software, Inc. (U.S.)
4. IBM Corporation (U.S.)
5. Lexmark International, Inc. (U.S.)
6. Microsoft Corporation (U.S.)
7. Newgen Software Technologies Ltd. (India)
8. OpenText Corporation (U.S.)
9. Oracle Corporation (U.S.)
10. Xerox Corporation (U.S.)
11. Everteam (France)
12. Fabasoft AG (Austria)
13. Laserfiche (U.S.)
14. M-Files Corporation (U.S.)
15. MaxxVault LLC (U.S.)
16. Nuxeo (U.S.)
17. SER Group (Germany)
Exponential data growth and increasing need to manage it in the enterprises is expected to drive the overall market
“Asia-Pacific (APAC) is projected to witness highest growth during the forecast period”
North America is expected to hold the largest market share of the ECM market in 2016 attributing to the large-scale investments in the implementation of ECM solutions due to growth in e-commerce applications and need for better control and visibility mechanisms. APAC is expected to have the highest growth rate during the forecast period due to the increasing technological adoption and wider demand among enterprises for ECM solutions to manage consistent data and induce control and visibility mechanisms in the region. E-Discovery solution to dominate during the forecast period.
In 2016, the e-discovery solution is expected to dominate the solution segment in the ECM market as it is the most sought after solution which helps the users to preserve electronic information which can be used as digital evidence in litigation issues, and which will also be vital in enhancing the security of the electronic documents and thereby ensuring efficiency of the organizational e-governance performance.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and sub segments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key industry personnel.
“Our Value Added Services provide you with 10% on demand customization with no additional costs”
Ask for Discount on Report at Enterprise Content Management Market @
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the ECM market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the sub segments across different verticals and regions.
2. The report helps the stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help the stakeholders to better understand the competitors and gain more insights to better their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new product developments, partnerships, and mergers & acquisitions.
About Market Reports World:
Market Reports World is the credible source for gaining the market research reports that will exponentially accelerate your business. We are among the leading report resellers in the business world committed towards optimizing your business. The reports we provide are based on a research that covers a magnitude of factors such as technological evolution, economic shifts and a detailed study of market segments.
Mr. Ameya Pingaley
Market Reports World
+1 408 520 9750
Email – email@example.com