Fuel Cards in Austria 2016 is invaluable for issuers of fleet cards, fuel retailers, fleet leasing companies and other suppliers to the sector. Based on research with issuers and fuel retailers it provides commercial (B2B) fuel card volume (split by fleet and CRT), value and market share forecasts to 2021, key data on independent and oil company card issuers and an analysis of fuel card competition in Austria.
For more information at http://www.reportsweb.com/fuel-cards-in-austria-2016
- The total number of service stations in Austria increased by 0.7% in 2015. Over 7,000 new fuel cards will be issued between 2016 and 2021, totaling to 618,064 cards in the market.
- Fleet card volumes will increase by 2.9% between 2016 and 2021 to total 880m litres by the end of 2021.
- The top five fuel card operators made up 78.1% of fuel card volumes in 2015
Request Sample Copy: http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001619062/sample .
Reason to Buy
- Plan effective market entry strategies by uncovering current and future volumes and values of the Austrian fuel card markets.
- Assess whether you should increase network acceptance of your card and identify potential new merchants by uncovering the position of competitors. Whether you are an issuer, a processor, a leasing company or a fuel retailer, make informed pitches to partners by understanding their business.
- Enhance fuel sales at your service stations by identifying which fuel cards you should accept based on their marzet shares and network acceptance.
Table of content:
Major Competitors Market Shares
Make an enquiry: http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001619062/buying .