ReportsWeb.com has announced the addition of the “Consumer and Market Insights: Wine in Brazil” The report outlines the evolution of enterprise content management, and identifies and assesses the best performing vendors in the market.
Consumer and Market Insights report on the Wine market in Brazil provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Fortified Wine, Sparkling Wine and Still Wine with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Glass and Paper & Board; container data for: Bottle and Bag-In-Box
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Wine products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
For more information about this report at http://www.reportsweb.com/consumer-and-market-insights-wine-in-brazil
The Wine market in Brazil is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 3.8%, in value terms during 2015-2020. Among all categories, Still Wine category is expected to register the fastest value growth during 2015-2020. On-trade transactions leads the overall Wine distribution. Chandon and Sangue De Boi are the leading brands in the Brazilain Wine Market. Price conscious Brazilian consumers are seeking affordable and discounted Wines. Further Imported Wines will continue to be popular with Brazilian Wine consumers.
- The Wine market in Brazil is forecast to witness growth at a CAGR of 3.8% during 2015-2020.
- The Sparkling Wine category is forecast to register the fastest volume growth during 2015-2020.
- The Red Wine segment is expected to gain maximum share growth within the Still Wine category.
- Private Labels are gaining market share from brands in the Brazilian Wine market.
- Value and Localism the key consumer trends driving the growth in the Brazilian Wine market.
Reason to Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Wine products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on products launched in the market
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Request a sample copy at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001537318/sample
Table of Content
Table 1: Market value analysis in BRL and US$, 2010-2020
Table 2: Market volume growth analysis, 2010-2020
Table 3: Exchange rate fluctuations: US$ to BRL
Table 4: Market volume growth, by category, 2015-2020
Table 5: Segment level analysis by category, 2015
Table 6: Average price per litre comparison by categories
Table 7: Leading retailersTable 8: Leading brands by category, 2015
Purchase Complete Report at http://www.reportsweb.com/buy&RW0001537318/buy/1272