ReportsWeb.com has announced the addition of the “Guatemala Beer Market Insights Report 2016” The report outlines the evolution of enterprise content management, and identifies and assesses the best performing vendors in the market.
Guatemala Beer Market Insights 2016 Report provides a complete overview of the Guatemala beer industry structure offering a comprehensive insight into historical background trends, 2015 performance and 2016 outlook. Covering total market (on and off-premise) the report details:
- 2011-2015 actual detailed beer consumption volume data by segment, brand, brewer, packaging and distribution (on-/off-premise), with 2016 forecasts
- Top line production, import, export and consumption volume from 2005-2015 with forecasts for 2016
- Value by distribution channel 2011-2015, with 2016 forecasts
- 2014-2016 selected on- / off-premise retail prices
- Details of key beer new product launches in 2015 by company
- Overview of the competitive landscape in the beer market, with analysis of key company performance
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind both current and emerging trends in the beer market
Data is also available in excel format
For more information about this report at http://www.reportsweb.com/guatemala-beer-market-insights-report-2016
Guatemala beer market declines for the first time in years, as the weather was affected by the El Nino phenomenon. Beer sales were also negatively affected by slowdown in public consumption and investment due to the political crisis. Further, Guatemalans’ preference towards hard liquor also contributed to the drop in beer volume. Beer exports also suffered setback, This fall in exports was mainly driven by lower shipping to Mexico and El Salvador.
- Strong beers above 5.5% Abv saw greater growth than the lower strength segments.
- Mexico continued to be the main country importing beer to Guatemala.
- The affordability of glass over other packaging materials attributed its dominance in Guatemala.
- Traditional retail channels drive market growth.
Reason to Buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the dynamics and structure of the Guatemala beer industry, from the latest competitive intelligence of both historical and forecast trends to enhance your corporate strategic planning
- Evaluate the current emerging trends and future growth opportunities in the Guatemala beer market to support your brand development and marketing initiatives
- Understand volume vs. value trends and identify the key growth opportunities across the super-premium, premium, mainstream and discount segments to best target profitability
- Analyse domestic and imported beer brand performance and determine the key trends driving consumption preference to develop a competitive advantage
- Interrogate the unique granularity of our data to analyse the market on a variety of levels to make well-informed decisions on future threats and growth prospects in the marketplace for your company
- Use our new PowerPoint add-on to quickly absorb a succinct summary of the key trends in the Guatemala beer market
- View a selection of the key 2015 product launches and identify competitor activity and product innovation and differentiation prospects
Request a sample copy at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001499956/sample
Table of Content
Table 1: Guatemala Population Size and Growth, 1987-2018F
Table 2: Latin America Population Size and Growth, 2005-2016F
Table 3: Guatemala Economic Indicators, 2007-2017F
Table 4: Taxation Base
Table 5: Legal Controls on Beer
Table 6: Tax Burden on Beer @ 5% Abv, 2015
Table 7: Beer Key Facts
Table 8: Top 10 Beer Brands – Volume, 2013-2015
Table 9: Top 10 International Premium and Superpremium Beer Brands – Volume, 2013-2015
Table 10: Beer Market Valuation (Local Currency), 2014-2016F
Table 11: Trade Margin Build-Up Model
Table 12: Selected Consumer Beer Prices: On-Premise, 2014-2016
Table 13: Selected Consumer Beer Prices: Off-Premise, 2014-2016
Table 14: Average Beverage Consumption – Liters of Pure Alcohol (LPA) Per Capita, 2005-2016F
Table 15: Beer Production/Trade/Consumption 000 HL, 2005-2016F
Purchase Complete Report at http://www.reportsweb.com/buy&RW0001499956/buy/2800