About 40 tankers and carriers have been announced globally in H2 2016. The National Shipping Company of Saudi Arabia has the highest DWT (3,000,000 tonnes) planned to be added in the next four years. Teekay LNG Partners Lp will lead in terms of planned LNG storage capacity with a proposed addition of around 3,287,000 m3 by 2020. Eletson Corporation is expected to add the highest LPG tanker capacity, of 620,000 m3 by 2020. Among shipyards, South Korea based Hyundai Heavy Industries Company Limited, Daewoo Shipbuilding and Marine Engineering Company Limited, and Hyundai Mipo Dockyard lead globally in terms of building of planned tankers and carriers in the next four years.
For more information at http://www.reportsweb.com/h2-2016-oil-tanker-lng-carrier-and-lpg-tanker-outlook .
- Operator-wise planned additions of all tankers in terms of DWT and storage capacity
- Count of all planned crude oil tanker additions by operator and type
- Count of all planned tanker additions by start year and shipyard
- Details of planned tankers announced in H2 2016
Request Sample Copy: http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001542170/sample .
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on the planned oil tankers, LNG carriers and LPG tankers across the world
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the global tanker industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong global tankers data
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights into planned tankers across the world
- Keep abreast of key planned tankers across the world
- Assess your competitor’s planned tankers
Make an enquiry: http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001542170/buying .