ReportsWeb.com has announced the addition of the “Consumer and Market Insights: Haircare in Japan” The report outlines the evolution of enterprise content management, and identifies and assesses the best performing vendors in the market.
Consumer and Market Insights report on the Haircare market in Japan provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
For more information about this report at http://www.reportsweb.com/consumer-and-market-insights-haircare-in-japan
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Conditioner, Hair Colorants, Hair Loss Treatments, Perms & Relaxers, Salon Haircare, Shampoo, and Styling Agents with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health & Beauty Stores, Department Stores, Drug Stores & Pharmacies, Variety Stores & General Merchandise Retailers and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Flexible Packaging, Rigid Metal, and others; container data for: Bottle, Tube, Tub, and others
The Haircare market in Japan is led by the Shampoo category, while the Hair Colorants category is forecast to register fastest growth in both value and volume terms during 2015-2020. The Styling Agents category is expected to register maximum share growth during 2015-2020. Hoyu Co., Ltd. and Mandom Corporation are the leading market player in the country. Rigid Plastics is the most commonly used packaging material in the Japanese Haircare market.
- The Haircare market in Japan is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 2.6% in value terms during 2015-2020
- The Hair Colorants category is forecast to register fastest value growth among all categories during 2015-2020
- The Hairspray segment is expected to gain maximum share growth within the Styling Agents category
- Bigen is the leading brand in the Hair Colorants category
- Rigid Plastics is the most commonly used packaging material in the Japanese Haircare market
Reason to Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Request a sample copy at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001537281/sample
Table of Content
Table 1: Market value analysis in JPY and US$, 2010-2020
Table 2: Market volume growth analysis, 2010-2020
Table 3: Exchange rate fluctuations: US$ to JPY
Table 4: Market volume growth, by category, 2015-2020
Table 5: Segment level analysis by category, 2015
Table 6: Average price per unit comparison by categories
Table 7: Leading retailers
Table 8: Leading brands by category, 2015
Purchase Complete Report at http://www.reportsweb.com/buy&RW0001537281/buy/875