ReportsWeb.com has announced the addition of the “Consumer and Market Insights: Haircare in the Czech Republic” The report outlines the evolution of enterprise content management, and identifies and assesses the best performing vendors in the market.
Consumer and Market Insights report on the Haircare market in Czech Republic provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Conditioner, Hair Colorants, Hair Loss Treatments, Perms & Relaxers, Salon Haircare, Shampoo, and Styling Agents with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health & Beauty Stores, Department Stores, Drug Stores & Pharmacies, Variety Stores & General Merchandise Retailers and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Flexible Packaging, and Rigid Metal; container data for: Bottle, Tube, Bag/Sachet, Aerosol and others
For more information about this report at http://www.reportsweb.com/consumer-and-market-insights-haircare-in-the-czech-republic
The Haircare market in Czech Republic is forecast to register higher growth during 2015-2020 compared to during 2010-2015, supported by the rising disposable income low inflation rate in the country. The Czech Republic Haircare market is led by the Shampoo category and is also forecast to witness the fastest value growth during 2015-2020. Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Czech Republic Haircare market. The Procter & Gamble Company, Henkel Ag & Co. Kgaa and L’Oreal S.A. are among the leading player in the market.
- The Haircare market in Czech Republic is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 8.6% in value terms during 2015-2020
- The Shampoo category is forecast to register fastest value growth among all categories during 2015-2020
- Shampoo is the leading value category in the Czech Republic Haircare market
- Henkel Ag & Co. Kgaa is the leading brand in the Hair Colorants category
- Rigid Plastics is the commonly used closure type in the Bulgarian Haircare market
Reason to Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Request a sample copy at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001537293/sample
Table of Content
Table 1: Market value analysis in CZK and US$, 2010-2020
Table 2: Market volume growth analysis, 2010-2020
Table 3: Exchange rate fluctuations: US$ to CZK
Table 4: Market volume growth, by category, 2015-2020
Table 5: Segment level analysis by category, 2015
Table 6: Average price per unit comparison by categories
Table 7: Leading retailers
Table 8: Leading brands by category, 2015
Purchase Complete Report at http://www.reportsweb.com/buy&RW0001537293/buy/875