ReportsWeb.com has announced the addition of the “Honduras Beer Market Insights Report 2016” The report outlines the evolution of enterprise content management, and identifies and assesses the best performing vendors in the market.
Honduras Beer Market Insights 2016 Report provides a complete overview of the Honduras beer industry structure offering a comprehensive insight into historical background trends, 2015 performance and 2016 outlook. Covering total market (on and off-premise) the report details:
- 2011-2015 actual detailed beer consumption volume data by segment, brand, brewer, packaging and distribution (on-/off-premise), with 2016 forecasts
- Top line production, import, export and consumption volume from 2005-2015 with forecasts for 2016
- Value by distribution channel 2011-2015, with 2016 forecasts
- 2014-2016 selected on- / off-premise retail prices
- Details of key beer new product launches in 2015 by company
- Overview of the competitive landscape in the beer market, with analysis of key company performance
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind both current and emerging trends in the beer market
Data is also available in excel format
For more information about this report at http://www.reportsweb.com/honduras-beer-market-insights-report-2016
Beer consumption exhibited a positive growth in Honduras in 2015. Very little marketing activity was seen as brewers focused on their pricing strategy and distribution in order to meet consumer’s needs. SABMiller reduced its beer prices by between 6% and 12% for its key brands which resulted in increase in their sales, driving the rise in the beer market as a whole. Imported beers were successfully received by consumers in Honduras due to the affordable prices. This encouraged minor imported brands to expand their distribution network.
- There seems to be a shift towards premium beer.
- The leading player in the market continued to be Cerveceria Hondureña.
- Leading players in the beer market used new marketing methods to increase consumer awareness of their brands.
- Honduran consumers are more sensitive about beer prices.
Reason to Buy
- Gain anin-depth understanding of the dynamics and structure of the Honduras beer industry, from the latest competitive intelligence of both historical and forecast trends to enhance your corporate strategic planning
- Evaluate the current emerging trends and future growth opportunities in the Honduras beer market to support your brand development and marketing initiatives
- Understand volume vs value trends and identify the key growth opportunities across the super-premium, premium, mainstream and discount segmentsto best target profitability
- Analyse domestic and imported beer brand performance and determine the key trends driving consumption preference to develop a competitive advantage
- Interrogate the unique granularity of our data to analyse the market on a variety of levels to make well-informed decisions on future threats and growth prospects in the marketplace for your company
- Use our new PowerPoint add-on to quickly absorb a succinct summary of the key trends in the Honduras beer market
- View a selection of the key 2015 product launches and identify competitor activity and product innovation and differentiation prospects
Request a sample copy at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001499957/sample
Table of Content
Table 1: Data Revisions Summary
Table 2: Honduras Population Size and Growth, 1987-2018F
Table 3: Population Size and Growth, 2005-2016F
Table 4: Honduras Economic Indicators, 2007-2017F
Table 5: Taxation Base
Table 6: Historical Excise Rates of Beer
Table 7: Legal Controls on Beer
Table 8: Tax Burden on Beer @ 5% Abv, 2015
Table 9: Beer Key Facts
Table 10: Top 10 Beer Brands – Volume, 2013-2015
Table 11: Top 10 International Premium and Superpremium Beer Brands – Volume, 2013-2015
Table 12: Beer Market Valuation (Local Currency), 2014-2016F
Purchase Complete Report at http://www.reportsweb.com/buy&RW0001499957/buy/2800