(Before It's News)
Winter Green Research announces that it has published a new study Language Translation Software: Market Shares, Strategy, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2014 to 2020. The 2014 study has 536 pages, 151 tables and figures. Worldwide markets are poised to achieve continuing growth as the language translation software systems are put in place to support mobile end point information collections that are localized.
Enterprise server has reached a long sought after milestone. With language translation software technology reaching a more mature state, comprehensive solutions are available that have never been available before. Comprehensive solutions combine the best attributes of rule-based and statistical machine translation. These integrated systems are able to meet the full range of translation needs on an enterprise scale.
Get Report Sample : http://www.researchbeam.com/language-translation-software-shares-strategies-and-forecasts-worldwide-2014-to-2020-market/request-sample
- Systems are powered by hybrid machine translation (MT) engines. IT enterprise-level machine translation combines rules systems and statistical systems to achieve a hybrid solution. These are a “black-box solution” due to the complexity of the software implementation and resources needed to successful train an engine.
- Iterative software releases are evolving. They represent a goal executives want to reach. Iterative software releases allow larger vendors to compete with smaller, more nimble companies by making their feature function packages more robust. Meeting the Iterative software releases challenge depends on achieving an agile software development environment.
- Continuous localization represents automation of localization resource bundles. Implementing internationalization depends on best practice systems use at the engineering level and further down the production chain. The largest IT localization are approached by bridging the gap between development and reuse of existing code modules. Products are positioned to address challenges directly.
- The concept of bringing translation management practices to overall software development is significant. Because language translation systems implement such robust content management solutions, a company can leverage its language translation expertise to offer hybrid sophisticated content management systems. These have the prospect of building much broader markets for localization for all software applications.
- Language translation software market driving forces relate to localization at all levels of business process. Smart phones are the latest market driver for software language translation. Every enterprise has to make its web sites user friendly in every locality in which it has a market. Globally integrated enterprises generally have a presence in from 80 to 170 countries. Localization is equivalent to translation.
- Cloud business solutions, social media, and platform systems of engagement represent major IT market shifts that have been incorporated by language translation software systems. The lines of business have taking over from the IT departments, but with cloud computing there is a transition back to IT.
Enquire About Report : http://www.researchbeam.com/language-translation-software-shares-strategies-and-forecasts-worldwide-2014-to-2020-market/enquire-about-report
- Systems of engagement leverage the apps market segment that is defined by the line of business more often than by IT. A key cloud computing segment relates to development of apps for every industry. Visual feature and discovery decision tablets permit decision making. Visual decision making components can be exported.
- Language translation is used in big data to mine the social media information for comments about products and companies. This data can be used for marketing decision making. Language translation is needed to achieve use of discovery features
- People then access these web sites and buy from the sites using their smart phones. The Samsung Galaxy S IV can translate several languages in real time. It has the ability to translate off a piece of paper from the camera.
- A trapped decision discovery feature is not too useful. What the systems of engagement seek to do is to capture institutional knowledge, social media knowledge and make it accessible to a broader group of people. Solutions are global. They are based on language translation that makes apps useful globally.
- Apps have support mobile devices. Cloud providers are able to develop custom mobile applications that include toolkits and accelerated systems with common functions that are part of process delivery. Buttons, cameras, geo specific features are available in the apps. It is possible to build composite solutions from within the cloud. Cloud mobile solutions tools mean users can build mobile composite applications that span two platforms.
- The brand support provided by the Lionbridge platform is compelling. The ability to support large web-architected brand projects depends on a language platform. Lionbridge has 52,000 individual client translation memories and 14,000 individual translators serving more than 700 clients. These people are supported by the software brand platform.
- The company continues to improve the grid architecture of this platform to enable 2,000 concurrent users with 99.9% uptime. Freeway™ is Lionbridge’s free, web-based translation management platform. Lionbridge provides the world’s leading companies with localization solutions for their software, product documentation, marketing materials, training content and web sites to ensure a consistent user experience for their global customers.
- Localization is a complex process involving many steps all of which are needed to keep a brand intact as it is rolled out to 177 countries with web sites that are all localized to have appeal to the local people:
- Hybrid MT systems combine statistical and rules based translation to achieve a degree of accuracy not achievable by either system alone. Hybrid MT systems represent a major shift in language translation markets. It initiates the ability to combine two entirely different ways of achieving machine translation. The two together deliver a level of accuracy that is to be desired.
- Statistical MT systems apply statistical techniques to language data. They learn from text alignment. Rules based systems use in depth grammatical rules to achieve knowledge. Linguistic rules are applied to words and phrases for translation based on an in-depth knowledge of the language. MT takes into account the grammatical structure of each language and uses contextual rules to select among multiple meanings. Sentences are translated into the target language.
Also Request For Discount : http://www.researchbeam.com/language-translation-software-shares-strategies-and-forecasts-worldwide-2014-to-2020-market/purchase-enquiry
- Rule-based machine translation (RBMT) provides more of a human element to the translation because the rules are user-defined based on an understanding of the target language. The rules can be implemented iteratively, creating a way to achieve greater accuracy as the system is used over the years.
- SDL, Lionbridge, IBM and other vendors have positioned to provide industry specific product systems. Solutions are based on an in-depth knowledge of the issues and requirements that drive businesses. SDL takes content, communications, and products worldwide.
- Worldwide Machine Translation markets at $4 billion in 2013 are anticipated to grow to $10.6 billion by-2020. Growth is a result of the inexorable trend toward outreach to the entire world by every enterprise. As the enterprises achieve a global presence in 177 countries, they need automated software translation to achieve a global footprint and achieve localization in the places they expect to do business.
- Asia Online
- SDL / Trados
- Language Engineering, LLC (LEC)
- American Translators Association
- Asia Online
- The Big Word
- China Translation Industry
- Globalization and Localization
- Association (GALA)
- Hewlett Packard
- Language Engineering, LLC (LEC)
- Lloyd International Translations
- Mission Essential Personnel (MEP)
- Pactera Technology / HiSoft
- Plunet BusinessManager
- Reverso – Softissimo
- RWS Legal Translation
- Star Group
- Translators Without Borders
- Vignette Content Management
Table Of Content
- LTE Wireless Infrastructure Executive Summary
- LTE Wireless Infrastructure Market Driving Forces
- Core LTE Wireless Infrastructure
- LTE Wireless Infrastructure Industry Challenges
- LTE Wireless Infrastructure Response to Market Challenges
- LTE Wireless Infrastructure Call to Action
- LTE Wireless Infrastructure Industry Addresses Fast-Paced Change
- LTE Market Shares
- LTE Market Forecasts
- LTE Infrastructure Market Description And Market Dynamics
- Communications Industry
- Combining Global Scale Advantages With Local Presence
- Design Of The Network Directly Affects Cost, Capacity, And Latency
- Ericsson Combining Global Scale Advantages With Local Presence
- Communications Equipment Manufacturers
- Communications Equipment Vendor Strategic Focus.
- Beyond ICT: Embracing The Next Digital Revolution: the Internet of Things
- Integration of the Digital And Physical Brings Digital Revolution and Need to Redefine What Work People Do
- Networks Bring Digital Government, Smarter Cities
- The Age of Digital Business
- Borderless Internet Gives Rise To A Digital Society
- Smart Infrastructure Opportunities For ICT
- IT Systems Evolving From Post-Processing To Real-Time Business Systems
- IT Enterprise Architecture Challenged to Process Huge Volumes Of Data
- Digital Society Replaces Low-bandwidth Networks
Find More Reports : http://www.researchbeam.com/winter-green-research-publisher
We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. Research Beam will always make sure to bring most ethical and high quality reports. We value your relationship with us and look forward for a long term relation.
Global Head Quarters
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
+1 (800) 910-6452