Waste Management in the Automotive Industry 2015-2019
Covering: This industry research report presents detailed segmentation of the global waste management market in the automotive industry by waste type (recyclable and non-recyclable). The report also provides a detailed analysis of the key regions, including APAC, MEA, Europe, and the Americas. Leading vendors in this market are Autowaste, Befesa, FCC Environment, Northburn Industrial Services, Recyclexinc, Safety-Kleen, Skip waste, SWR, and Transpacific.
Ask Request Sample At: http://www.researchbeam.com/waste-management-in-the-automotive-industry-2015-2019-market
Market outlook of the waste management market in the automotive industry
Research beam market research analysts estimate the global market for waste management in the automotive industry to post a moderate CAGR of nearly 10% by 2019. This market is expected to grow steadily during the forecast period and is positively influenced by factors like the rising production of automobiles and the increasing waste management initiatives by governments across the world.
Increasing production of automobiles is the key driver for the growth of this market. Since the production of automobiles involves the generation of waste materials, many manufacturers are now recycling these waste materials as it helps to resolve supply shortage during the manufacturing process. Automotive waste management involves the reuse and recycling of waste materials like metal, solvents, batteries, plastic, and glass. Recycling of these materials helps vendors to address environmental concerns and also allows them to address the issue of resource depletion.
Segmentation by waste type and analysis of: recyclable & non-recyclable waste
In this market research report, Technavio’s market research analyst has estimated the recyclable waste segment to account for more than 82% of the total market share by 2019. Recycling of automotive wastes involves processes that convert the discarded wastes into useful materials and can be carried out either at the manufacturing site or at processing facilities.
Key questions answered in the report include
• What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2019?
• What are the key factors driving the waste management in the automotive industry?
• What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the waste management in the automotive industry?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in the waste management in the automotive industry?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the waste management in the automotive industry?
• What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the waste management in the automotive industry?
Research Beam also offers customization on reports based on specific client requirement.
• Global Waste Heat Recovery Market in oil and Gas Industry 2015-2019
• Global Packaged Waste Water Treatment Market 2015-2019
• Global Construction Waste Management Market 2015-2019
• Global Medical Waste Management Market 2015-2019
Table Of Contents:
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
Key market highlights
PART 05: Market landscape
Overview on recycling
Market size and forecast
Five forces analysis
PART 06: Market segmentation by waste type
Global waste management in automotive industry by waste type 2014-2019
Global waste in automotive industry by waste type 2014-2019
Global waste in automotive industry by recyclable segment
Global waste in automotive industry by non-recyclable segment
PART 07: Geographical segmentation
Global waste in automotive industry by geography
Automotive waste in APAC
Automotive waste in Americas
Automotive waste in Europe
Automotive waste in MEA
PART 08: Key leading countries
PART 09: Market drivers
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
U.S. & Canada Toll Free: + 1-800-910-6452
International: + 1-503-894-6022
UK: + 44-845-528-1300
India: +91 20 66346070
Fax : +1 (855) 550-5975