Globally, a production growth of 3% is expected to be witnessed in the oil and gas industry over the period 2016 to 2020. Postponement of the planned projects is expected due to decline in capital spending on the planned oil and gas projects. The average capex spending is expected to decrease by around 65% over the next four years. Among the regions, the number of project developments during the 2016 to 2020 period is the highest in South America, followed by Europe and Africa.
- Global oil and gas production outlook by region for the period 2016 to 2020
- Key economic metrics for the global upstream industry by major regions and companies
- Global liquids and natural gas production outlook by region for the period 2016 to 2020
- Global capex spending outlook on the planned projects by key regions and companies
Request Sample Copy: http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001625320/sample .
Reasons to buy
- Identify opportunities and challenges in the global upstream industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong outlook of the planned oil and gas production
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights on the global production and capex outlook
- Assess your competitor’s capex and key economic metrics
Table of content:
Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 3
1.2 List of Figures 3
2 Key Highlights 4
3 Appendix 14
3.1 Abbreviations 14
3.2 Methodology 14
3.2.1 Coverage 14
3.2.2 Secondary Research 14
3.3 Disclaimer 15
Make an enquiry: http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001625320/buying .