ReportsWeb.com has announced the addition of the “Netherlands Cider Market Insights Report 2016” The report outlines the evolution of enterprise content management, and identifies and assesses the best performing vendors in the market.
Netherlands Cider Market Insights 2015 Report provides a complete overview of the Netherlands cider industry structure offering a comprehensive insight into historical background trends, 2015 performance and 2016 outlook. Covering total market (on and off-premise) the report details:
- 2011-2015 actual detailed cider consumption volume data by segment, brand, brewer, packaging and distribution (on-/off-premise), with 2016 forecasts
- Top line production, import, export and consumption volume from 2005-2015 with forecasts for 2016
- Value by distribution channel 2011-2015, with 2016 forecasts
- 2014-2016 selected on- / off-premise retail prices
- Details of key cider new product launches in 2015 by company
- Overview of the competitive landscape in the cider market, with analysis of key company performance
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind both current and emerging trends in the cider market
- Data is also available in excel format
For more information about this report at http://www.reportsweb.com/netherlands-cider-market-insights-report-2016
A shorter, cooler and damp summer season did not favor consumption of alcoholic beverages in 2015. Except beer and cider, all categories failed to sustain growth. National cider brands held the lion’s share in 2015, accounting for approaching 52% of category volumes. International brands however, have been slowly stealing share from domestic brands. The cider market in Netherlands was the fastest growing category in 2015. It was the clear winner in the alcoholic beverages arena.
- Cider remained a niche category in the Dutch market and was the fastest growing category in 2015.
- 2015 saw the release of alcohol-free ciders by key market players.
- The majority of new products launched in 2015 were in single-serve formats, leaning towards smaller pack sizes.
Reason to Buy
- Gain in-depth understanding of the dynamics and structure of the Netherlands cider industry, from the latest competitive intelligence of both historical and forecast trends to enhance your corporate strategic planning
- Evaluate the current emerging trends and future growth opportunities in the Netherlands cider market to support your brand development and marketing initiatives
- Compare and track the performance of brands and brewers to develop a competitive advantage
- Understand volume vs. value trends and identify the key growth opportunities across the super-premium, premium, mainstream and discount segments to best target profitability
- Identify how brewers can capitalize on current consumer trends and increase brand volume and profit by expanding operations into new areas such as cider
- Interrogate the unique granularity of our data to analyze the market on a variety of levels to make well-informed decisions on future threats and growth prospects in the marketplace for your company
- Use our new powerpoint add-on to quickly absorb a succinct summary of the key trends in the Netherlands cider market
- View a selection of the key 2015 product launches and identify competitor activity and product innovation and differentiation prospects
Request a sample copy at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001508562/sample
Table of Content
Table 1: Netherlands Population Size and Growth, 1987-2018F
Table 2: West Europe Population Size and Growth, 2005-2016F
Table 3: Netherlands Economic Indicators, 2007-2017F
Table 4: West Europe Commercial Beverage Consumption – Per Capita, 2005-2016F
Table 5: West Europe Commercial Beverage Consumption – Per Capita % Share, 2005-2016F
Table 6: West Europe Commercial Beverage Consumption – Per Capita Growth, 2006-2016F
Table 7: Taxation Base
Table 8: Historical Excise Rates of Cider
Table 9: Legal controls on Cider
Table 10: Tax Burden on Cider
Table 11: Cider Key Facts
Purchase Complete Report at http://www.reportsweb.com/buy&RW0001508562/buy/1755