According to Publisher, the Global Nonwoven Fabrics market accounted for $29.34 billion in 2015 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.5% to reach $48.63 billion by 2022. Factors such as increasing demand for personal hygiene products and growing population are expected to fuel the market growth. Moreover, increasing birth rate and ageing population augmented the demand of sanitation products such as infant diapers, and sanitary napkins which in turn is likely to fuel the demand for nonwoven fabrics. Volatile raw material prices and stringent government regulation norms imposed on manufacturers are the major challenges for the market growth. Increased usage in construction industry is a major market trend.
For applications such as house wraps and roofing materials Non-woven fabrics are extensively used in the Construction industry. Due to economic growth and growing population the infrastructural and construction spending is projected to be high in the developing nations. Propylene nonwoven fabrics segment commanded the largest share accounting for more than 60% of the market in 2015. Industry participants broadly use propylene nonwoven fabrics due to its availability in variety of grades and properties.
For more information at http://www.reportsweb.com/nonwoven-fabrics-global-market-outlook-2016-2022
Asia Pacific commanded the global market accounting for more than 40%. The growth is attributed to growing birth rates, rising income levels, rapid industrialization, and demand for superior infrastructure in emerging countries such as China, India, and Japan. North America and Eastern Europe are mature markets and are expected to be at moderate growth rates during the forecast period. Growth of construction and automotive industry especially in BRIC nations is estimated to spur the market growth in durable applications.
Some of the key players in global nonwoven fabrics market include Action Non-wovens, Ahlstrom Corporation, DuPont, Fibertex, Freudenberg & Co. Kg, Glatfelter, Kimberly-Clark Corp, Kingsafe Group, Mitsui Chemicals, Polymer Group, Fitesa, Suominen Corporation, TWE Group, Toray Industries, and Milliken & Company.
Fabric Types Covered:
o Melt blown
o Spun melt spun
- Wet Laid
- Dry Laid
o Thermal bonded
o Chemical bonded
o Air Laid
- Other Technologies
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Wood Pulp
- Other Materials
- Durable Applications
- Disposable Applications
Request Sample Copy: http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001583479/sample .
- North America
o Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Make an enquiry: http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001583479/buying .