Global Ethylene capacity will experience considerable growth in the next five years with increase from 171.12 MTPA in 2015 to 230.53 MTPA by 2020. Around 84 planned projects are expected to come online primarily in the US and China in the next five years. China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation, Exxon Mobil Corporation and Formosa Plastics Group are the top three companies by capacity additions expected to come on-stream over the next five years.
Global Ethylene industry is expected to spend around US$51.24 billion by 2020 for the upcoming projects. Russia, US and China are the top three countries by capital expenditure for projects by 2020.
For more information at http://www.reportsweb.com/q3-global-ethylene-capacity-and-capital-expenditure-outlook .
Report provides information and insight on -
- Historic and forecast global Ethylene capacity by region
- Ethylene planned plants details
- Global Ethylene capacity by feedstock
- Capacity share of the major Ethylene producers in the world
- Global Ethylene capital expenditure forecast by region
Request Sample Copy: http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001560274/sample .
Reasons to buy
The report will clarify -
- Understand the key trends in the global Ethylene industry
- Understand the regional Ethylene supply scenario
- Identify opportunities in the global Ethylene industry with the help of upcoming projects and capital expenditure forecast
- Understand the current and likely future competitive scenario
Make an enquiry: http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001560274/buying