“According to Publisher, the Global Auto Electronics market is accounted for $153.45 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $356.15 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 12.8%. Technological advancements in electronics industry has well emulsified into automotive sector, giving output as a well maintained and safe driving experience. Prevailing benefits including emergency call system, accident data recorder and alcohol ignition locks system are some of the factors proliferating the market growth. Lack of interaction between OEM management and subsystems is the factor inhibiting the market.
ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems) segment is estimated to dominate the market owing to the government mandatory deployment terms coupled with growing acceptance of active safety systems in vehicle. Asia Pacific market is expected to dominate the trend in the forthcoming years on account of vehicle customization, superior product quality and low cost. Moreover, North America and Europe are proliferating demand for customer comfort and safety which is driving market over there.
For more information at http://www.reportsweb.com/auto-electronics-global-market-outlook-2016-2022 .
Some of the key players of the Auto Electronics market include Altera, Atmel Corporation, Audiovox Corp., Avago Technologies, Bosch Group, Continental AG, Delphi Automotive, Denso Corp., Dow Corning, Hitachi Automotive, Infineon Technologies, Panasonic, Texas Instruments, TRW Automotive and Wipro.
- Body Electronics
- ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems)
- Safety Systems
Vehicle Types covered:
- Light Commercial Vehicles (LCV)
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles (HCV)
- Luxury cars
- Passenger Cars
- North America
o Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
Request Sample Copy: http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001565102/sample .
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Make an enquiry: http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001565102/buying .