Ethocle Reports has published its latest Market Research Report on Automotive manufacturing Global Industry Almanac_2016. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global automotive manufacturing market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies. Browse market data tables and figures spread through 294 pages
Published on: 27-Oct-2016
Global Automotive manufacturing industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Click here to find out more about this report?
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global automotive manufacturing market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global automotive manufacturing market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key automotive manufacturing market players’ global operations and financial performance
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the global automotive manufacturing market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the global automotive manufacturing market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global automotive manufacturing market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
Click here for Discounts
The automotive manufacturing industry comprises the production of trucks, passengers cars and motorcycles.
The truck manufacturers market consists of the production of light commercial vehicles (LCVs), heavy trucks, and buses and coaches. The maximum legal weight of each vehicle type varies between countries. On average, LCVs weigh up to 5.25 tons, heavy trucks weigh greater than 5.25 tons, and buses and coaches weigh greater than 5.25 tons. Sports utility vehicles and similar vehicles are not included.
The automotive manufacturing industry value is calculated in terms of manufacturer selling price (MSP), and excludes all taxes and levies. All currency conversions are at constant average annual 2015 exchange rates.
Table of contents:
Market value forecast
How to use this report
Global Automotive Manufacturing
Automotive Manufacturing in Asia-Pacific
Automotive Manufacturing in Europe
Automotive Manufacturing in France
Automotive Manufacturing in Germany
Automotive Manufacturing in Italy