Ethocle Reports has published its latest Market Research Report on Burns – Pipeline Review, H1 2017. Burns (Dermatology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. Browse market data tables and figures.
Published On: 15-Mar-2017 | Pages: 90
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Burns – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides an overview of the Burns (Dermatology) pipeline landscape.
A burn is damage to body’s tissues caused by heat, chemicals, electricity, sunlight or radiation. Symptoms include pain, increasing with each degree of burn, red and swollen skin, blisters and charred and blackened skin. Treatment includes antibiotics and pain relievers.
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Burns – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Burns (Dermatology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Burns (Dermatology).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Burns (Dermatology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
Reasons to buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Table of Contents
Global Markets Direct Report Coverage
Burns – Overview
Burns – Therapeutics Development
Pipeline by Companies
Burns – Therapeutics Assessment
Assessment by Target
Burns – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
Alliance Pharma Plc
Amarantus Bioscience Holdings Inc
American Gene Technologies International Inc