The Future of the Peruvian Defense Industry – Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2021, published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
- The Peruvian defense budget values US$2.3 billion in 2016, and recorded a CAGR of 2.18% during the historic period. Expenditure is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 3.54% over the forecast period to value US$2.4 billion in 2021. The Peruvian defense budget is mainly driven by the modernization efforts to replace its aging military hardware, threats from the Shining Path separatist group, the country’s participation in international peacekeeping missions, and volatile relationships with its neighbors, especially Chile.
- The MoD is expected to invest in transport aircrafts, frigates, multi-role aircrafts, training aircraft and main battle tanks (MBT) over the coming years.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Peruvian defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Porter’s Five Force analysis of the Peruvian defense industry: analysis of the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitution, intensity of rivalry, and barriers to entry
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
- Market opportunities: details of the top five defense investment opportunities over the next 10 years
Reasons To Buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Peruvian defense industry market trends for the coming five years
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
- A deep qualitative analysis of the Peruvian defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Key Trends and Growth Stimulators, and latest industry contracts
Table of contents:
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities
4 Defense Procurement Market Dynamics
5 Industry Dynamics
6 Market Entry Strategy
7 Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insight
8 Business Environment and Country Risk